- "I love how friendly and knowledgeable all the sales staff is, and I absolutely love that they are so willing to help me find free samples." in 49 reviews
- "Not sure if this was just a couple of employees being short with me but it's disappointing and poor customer service, not to mention not a good way to promote sales there. " in 37 reviews
- "they have an amazing selection of things to choose from like hair products, skin care, and make up best of all is the beauty insider program for every dollar spent you receive a point and they're 3 different types of insiders I'm on my 2nd stage and almost on my third and their birthday gifts are great love sephora." in 27 reviews
- "The only thing I wish was that they had a better rewards program such as getting a percentage off with the amount of money you spend similar to Ulta. " in 27 reviews
- "I love this store, the return policy is great you can try on the product ams if you're not happy you can return it for a full refund. " in 24 reviews
I love Sephora for all my high end needs, even there Sephora brand products are pretty great. I love that they have a point system, and I can find any of my name brand favorites in one easy place. It's so much easier than ordering online.
I love all the products Sephora has to offer. That being said, I don't always feel like the employees are that helpful. I feel like I'm being judged sometimes, and on the other hand, I feel like I know more than the employees sometimes. That being said, I will continue to shop here because I love their products.
The rose mask from Fresh is amazing. It's been so great to use it during the winter months when the air is so dry. Even though it says to wipe it off after five minutes, I typically opt to leave it on overnight for the extra moisture.
I LOVE SEPHORA! Best ever beauty store. Sephora>Ulta every day. They're so nice,have a diverse staff, and I always feel welcomed. People always welcome you and tend to you when you come in! I totally recommend shopping here to any and every one
I usually goto sephora for my colognes. however in the summer they carry a spritz i like to use on my body. the staff is very helpful. I wish they offered more competitive pricing or coupons. i would shop there more often if they did.
I love Sephora! Not only do I go to the store but I am a subscriber of their monthly makeup subscription bag. They let you bring home samples from the store so you can try on the makeup to pick the one that's right for you. They also can color match your face which is helpful when seasons change and you need a new foundation.
When I'm looking for high end makeup, obviously Sephora is my go to. I don't love ALL the brand they carry, and I do think makeup as a whole is too expensive, but for what it is, I really do love Sephora. I may have a little addiction.
This is one of my favorite stores that I can't help but spend all my money on.i like to go to Sephora when i go to the mall.i love there eye shadows they are very pretty.but my favorite thing ever that I bought was foundation because it matches my skin perfect and it ain't so heavy.Also I like how the staff is always nice.
I'm a makeup lover, Sephora is my favorite store, Good customer service, if you don't like any product you can return , and their rewards program is my favorite because you can get another stuff, in you birthday they give you a gift.
This palette is amazing. Everything you need for a quick pick me up. It is a bit expensive, but given the quality of Benefit's blushes, and the fact that you are getting four blushes and a highlighter, it's a steal for what you get. You can also use the blushes as bronzers and eyeshadows. The end result is flawless. Love it!
Q & A
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
What is your favorite brand of makeup at Sephora? Sephora brand, Urban Decay, Too faced, Nars... and many more.
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos