BY SEPHORA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Ultra or Sephora ? Witch do you find more better?🤔 I lov...17 Answers
  • My birthday gift from #Sephora woohoo!!!!! And some free...1 Answers
Sahar B.
Glendale Hts, IL
I love Sephora for all my high end needs, even there Sephora brand products are pretty great. I love that they have a point system, and I can find any of my name brand favorites in one easy place. It's so much easier than ordering online.
Kathleen D.
I love all the products Sephora has to offer. That being said, I don't always feel like the employees are that helpful. I feel like I'm being judged sometimes, and on the other hand, I feel like I know more than the employees sometimes. That being said, I will continue to shop here because I love their products.
Cara M.
Indianapolis, IN
The rose mask from Fresh is amazing. It's been so great to use it during the winter months when the air is so dry. Even though it says to wipe it off after five minutes, I typically opt to leave it on overnight for the extra moisture.
Sohela S.
Syracuse, NY
I LOVE SEPHORA! Best ever beauty store. Sephora>Ulta every day. They're so nice,have a diverse staff, and I always feel welcomed. People always welcome you and tend to you when you come in! I totally recommend shopping here to any and every one
Hsanni H.
I usually goto sephora for my colognes. however in the summer they carry a spritz i like to use on my body. the staff is very helpful. I wish they offered more competitive pricing or coupons. i would shop there more often if they did.
Kelley M.
Rochester, NY
I love Sephora! Not only do I go to the store but I am a subscriber of their monthly makeup subscription bag. They let you bring home samples from the store so you can try on the makeup to pick the one that's right for you. They also can color match your face which is helpful when seasons change and you need a new foundation.
Yuliya Z.
Manchester, CT
When I'm looking for high end makeup, obviously Sephora is my go to. I don't love ALL the brand they carry, and I do think makeup as a whole is too expensive, but for what it is, I really do love Sephora. I may have a little addiction.
Haley K.
Braddock, PA
This is one of my favorite stores that I can't help but spend all my money on.i like to go to Sephora when i go to the mall.i love there eye shadows they are very pretty.but my favorite thing ever that I bought was foundation because it matches my skin perfect and it ain't so heavy.Also I like how the staff is always nice.
Maria C.
New Brunswick, NJ
I'm a makeup lover, Sephora is my favorite store, Good customer service, if you don't like any product you can return , and their rewards program is my favorite because you can get another stuff, in you birthday they give you a gift.
Jessica C.
Torrance, CA
This palette is amazing. Everything you need for a quick pick me up. It is a bit expensive, but given the quality of Benefit's blushes, and the fact that you are getting four blushes and a highlighter, it's a steal for what you get. You can also use the blushes as bronzers and eyeshadows. The end result is flawless. Love it!
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Influenster M.
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
Savanna M.
Independence, MO
Erica A.
San Marcos, TX
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
Diana V.
Doral, FL
Do you prefer Sephora or Ulta to purchase makeup?