- "I love how friendly and knowledgeable all the sales staff is, and I absolutely love that they are so willing to help me find free samples." in 49 reviews
- "Not sure if this was just a couple of employees being short with me but it's disappointing and poor customer service, not to mention not a good way to promote sales there. " in 37 reviews
- "they have an amazing selection of things to choose from like hair products, skin care, and make up best of all is the beauty insider program for every dollar spent you receive a point and they're 3 different types of insiders I'm on my 2nd stage and almost on my third and their birthday gifts are great love sephora." in 27 reviews
- "The only thing I wish was that they had a better rewards program such as getting a percentage off with the amount of money you spend similar to Ulta. " in 27 reviews
- "I love this store, the return policy is great you can try on the product ams if you're not happy you can return it for a full refund. " in 24 reviews
I constantly find myself buying the Kay Von D liquid lipsticks. I'm obsessed with Lolita. The quality and pigmentation of the lipstick is out of this world. The pricing is well worth it. I always tell my friends to go to Sephora to shop.
I Bought the Kat Von D Light and shade contour palette and I love it. It glides on smoothly on your skin. The only con of it is that it has too much fall out but besides that it's amazing. I recommend getting it at sephora Cause They Help You if you got any questions.
My local Sephora has a really friendly staff! They've always been super helpful with showing me how to apply products, giving me recommendations and samples. Sephora brand products are not too bad either. I've used their eyebrow powder and I liked it!
Sephora is a great store for make up lovers ..There are so many different choices. The staff is incredibly helpful without being pushy. Products vary in price based on the brand. At times they have free gifts or promotions, which I love.
I can spend way to much money here. The employees can test your skin so you pick the right foundation also what the most flattering lipstick color for your skin tone would be. They have such a great variety of different make up brands.
Sephora is always my go to beauty store! There employees are so friendly and very knowledgeable of the products. They have a very wide verity of products. It is always easy to find what I'm looking because the store is very organized.
One of the best stores i can go to! I am a VIB member and i love every second of it. I try to go often but if i don't i go enough. Everyone is always so helpful. I wish there were more coupons but I love having such a nice reward system. I tell everyone to come here!
Sephora is honestly my favorite makeup store. They are the only ones who have that foundation match thing and they found my exactly color to many foundations and I ended up finding a very good one !! Plus I love Sephora brand things !!
I love Sephora and I love their stores atmosphere a lot. I also like how they separate their products by brands so its really easy to find what you are looking for. The employees also are always very enthusiastic and you can tell they truly love makeup. I wish it was cheaper though or that they had more deals like Ulta does.
Sephora is one of my go to beauty stores. I typically have to purchase online because the sephora in my are is inside jcpenny. I hate having to go into jcpenny to go to sephora. They also do not have everything the larger sephora stores carry.
Q & A
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
What is your favorite brand of makeup at Sephora? Sephora brand, Urban Decay, Too faced, Nars... and many more.
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos