- "I love how friendly and knowledgeable all the sales staff is, and I absolutely love that they are so willing to help me find free samples." in 49 reviews
- "Not sure if this was just a couple of employees being short with me but it's disappointing and poor customer service, not to mention not a good way to promote sales there. " in 37 reviews
- "they have an amazing selection of things to choose from like hair products, skin care, and make up best of all is the beauty insider program for every dollar spent you receive a point and they're 3 different types of insiders I'm on my 2nd stage and almost on my third and their birthday gifts are great love sephora." in 27 reviews
- "The only thing I wish was that they had a better rewards program such as getting a percentage off with the amount of money you spend similar to Ulta. " in 27 reviews
- "I love this store, the return policy is great you can try on the product ams if you're not happy you can return it for a full refund. " in 24 reviews
My love for this store and its products is very apparent by my VIB ROGUE status, haha. I love Sephora because they sell top of the line products! It's a bit pricey to shop here, but it's a good indulgence! You'll be very pleased with your products 9x out of 10.
A trip to Sephora is always super dangerous; way too many fun products all around. It's a great place to check out all the biggest makeup, perfume, and skincare brands. Definitely make use of sample requests and time big purchases around their sales.
Sephora is my go to beauty store! I love that store but it's so dangerous for me to go in there without buying more than one thing. They have everything and anything you can need and the staff are always so knowledgeable and so friendly.
My experience in a Sephora isn't usually pleasant. I prefer to shop online. Anytime I enter a Sephora, I feel judged and I'm bombarded by 6 employees asking me if I need help. It's really hard to browse when people won't leave you alone.
Sephora is one of my go to beauty stores. I typically have to purchase online because the sephora in my are is inside jcpenny. I hate having to go into jcpenny to go to sephora. They also do not have everything the larger sephora stores carry.
I love sephora that it has so many great products all in one place with samples and tester of everything! The only reason they received four stars is the one closest to me at Arden Fair Mall is always over crowded and missing testers of the color i want to see
Sephora is honestly my favorite makeup store. They are the only ones who have that foundation match thing and they found my exactly color to many foundations and I ended up finding a very good one !! Plus I love Sephora brand things !!
The associates can be very rude at times but i have also had some very fantastic workers who will do all they can to find me a match or to just help with picking out what to buy. They also can be great and give you more than 3 samples
Sephora is always my go to beauty store! There employees are so friendly and very knowledgeable of the products. They have a very wide verity of products. It is always easy to find what I'm looking because the store is very organized.
I love this foundation I'm using rn!! it is the smash box camera ready bb water. It is very light weight and if your going for that no makeup makeup look this is perfect for you!! This product is a little pricy but definetly worth it!!
Q & A
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
What is your favorite brand of makeup at Sephora? Sephora brand, Urban Decay, Too faced, Nars... and many more.
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos