- "I love how friendly and knowledgeable all the sales staff is, and I absolutely love that they are so willing to help me find free samples." in 49 reviews
- "Not sure if this was just a couple of employees being short with me but it's disappointing and poor customer service, not to mention not a good way to promote sales there. " in 37 reviews
- "they have an amazing selection of things to choose from like hair products, skin care, and make up best of all is the beauty insider program for every dollar spent you receive a point and they're 3 different types of insiders I'm on my 2nd stage and almost on my third and their birthday gifts are great love sephora." in 27 reviews
- "The only thing I wish was that they had a better rewards program such as getting a percentage off with the amount of money you spend similar to Ulta. " in 27 reviews
- "I love this store, the return policy is great you can try on the product ams if you're not happy you can return it for a full refund. " in 24 reviews
Sephora is a staple store. They have a variety of products available at all price points including Korean beauty brands & luxury. The Sephora brand products have fair performance also. I have a set of the Sephora pro makeup brushes I love.
Love this store. They are very helpful and help you find the right products for you. They also don't pressure you into buying anything or get a bad attitude with you when you don't buy something. I like coming here when I want to try out a new makeup technique so they can help me.
I love this store. I love the range of products that are available here. However the price of these products are often expensive so could be a deal breaker for some people. I usually order online because of the store being an hour from me.
Sephora is amazing! I have Play by Sephora every month for just 10 bucks and I get to try great new stuff! I bought their store brand lip cream in 8 shades and Elizabeth and James Nirvana Bourbon because I tried them in the monthly bag.
I'm a Sephora fan for life. I remember first discovering it online years ago as a teenager and I was stuck exploring everything for hours. They have everything you can want under one roof, and they are not pushy or rude when you walk in store. They are constantly staying on top of the new trends and allow you explore all of your options.
I love Sephora it's my favorite makeup store. It's kinda pricey but the quality of the makeup is amazing and they have a bunch of different brands too. I could spend hours in that store. They also have great deals for members with a card.
Everything you need and more for makeup and fragrance. Shopping is easy online and at the store. Staff are knowledgeable. Favorite purchase anything from urban decay. Love the bright airy feeling. Recommend shopping for makeup at Sephora.
Sephora is a fantastic place to shop for beauty items, as well as skin care and hair. I think it can be overwhelming with the sheer variety of brands and products they offer, but usually a staff member will help you out if you ask them.
Sephora is fabulous--the make up artists are incredibly helpful. I don't know much about make up, and every time I go in I find a new product I love that's excellent for my skin tone because of their help. I love the wide variety and the cleanliness!
I used to only go to Ulta for my makeup. But lately I have been going to Sephora more often and also shopping on their website. Their website and app are SO easy to navigate. Plus I love how they carry more high end brands. I love a good drug store product. But for some things I'll pay good money and I can always find them at Sephora.
Q & A
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
What is your favorite brand of makeup at Sephora? Sephora brand, Urban Decay, Too faced, Nars... and many more.
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos