- "I love how friendly and knowledgeable all the sales staff is, and I absolutely love that they are so willing to help me find free samples." in 49 reviews
- "Not sure if this was just a couple of employees being short with me but it's disappointing and poor customer service, not to mention not a good way to promote sales there. " in 37 reviews
- "they have an amazing selection of things to choose from like hair products, skin care, and make up best of all is the beauty insider program for every dollar spent you receive a point and they're 3 different types of insiders I'm on my 2nd stage and almost on my third and their birthday gifts are great love sephora." in 27 reviews
- "The only thing I wish was that they had a better rewards program such as getting a percentage off with the amount of money you spend similar to Ulta. " in 27 reviews
- "I love this store, the return policy is great you can try on the product ams if you're not happy you can return it for a full refund. " in 24 reviews
Gotta love Sephora, great place to find basically any high end make up piece. If you cannot find it in store you can find it online and it ships quickly. I wish they had more sales, I would definitely buy more, but I understand that's not how that industry works. Their rewards program is great and I generally try to shop here first.
Sephora store!..every time I go in this store I feel like a kid ...they have all the best products from cosmetic and fragrance and nail polish hair extensions .they always have all the newest hot things that comes out for us fabulous divas. You will always find what you looking for and will have you looking fabulous and the staff are very helpful I highly recommend
Many stores that I have been to have been a great experience but I actually love the Sephora's in JcPenney. They are small but the staff are more attentive and helpful! They always have time for mini makeovers too! I always shop here first before any other for my make up needs and of course I like to earn points as a VIB! Perks of Sephora!
Sephora deserves the 5 stars. Generally clean/ organized store. Very helpful customer service. All the greats in one convenient place. It is a great place to kill time, pick up something nice for yourself, or to get some inspo for a gift for someone else. There is something there for everyone, and when they see the black and white bag, they'll know you got them something QUALITY.
After leaving my entire makeup bag at our cabin, 5 hours away from home, I needed to replace everything...and fast! The friendly staff at Sephora were so helpful and even helped me to find the best value items to help me save some money too. Highly recommend!
I LOVE Sephora! They have such an amazing range of quality and high end products, but also some really affordable brands. Their customer service is always top notch, never had a bad experience there. Their return policy is THE BEST. And their rewards program is second to none. Highly recommend signing up for that and shopping at Sephora.
As a Sephora VIB Rouge I love all the little extra perks you earn by shopping there. The free unlimited 45 min makeovers are a great perk I use whenever I have a special occasion. I love the free samples, deluxe free samples, VIB sales, free birthday gift and free flash 2 day shipping. Sephora has made me into a total fan girl :)
Oh Sephora is a Makeup lover's Paradise!! I get happy just being there!! There's so much to look, So many Awesome and Amazing Beauty Brands, and I love that they have Testers we can try, before we decide to buy!! Plus they're Great at giving out samples, so we can take home with us!! Sephora is my favorite Beauty store experience!!
What did we do before Sephora came along? I love that you can just go into the store and play around with products you're interested in. The staff are always super friendly and helpful. It's my favorite place to shop because I always find something I want or need and if I don't like something, they take it back, no questions asked.
Q & A
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
What is your favorite brand of makeup at Sephora? Sephora brand, Urban Decay, Too faced, Nars... and many more.
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos