- "I love how friendly and knowledgeable all the sales staff is, and I absolutely love that they are so willing to help me find free samples." in 49 reviews
- "Not sure if this was just a couple of employees being short with me but it's disappointing and poor customer service, not to mention not a good way to promote sales there. " in 37 reviews
- "they have an amazing selection of things to choose from like hair products, skin care, and make up best of all is the beauty insider program for every dollar spent you receive a point and they're 3 different types of insiders I'm on my 2nd stage and almost on my third and their birthday gifts are great love sephora." in 27 reviews
- "The only thing I wish was that they had a better rewards program such as getting a percentage off with the amount of money you spend similar to Ulta. " in 27 reviews
- "I love this store, the return policy is great you can try on the product ams if you're not happy you can return it for a full refund. " in 24 reviews
Where do I even begin? There are so many things to love about Sephora from the actual stores to the online version. I could literally live there. I am a regular shopper at Sephora online and they have the best deals on beauty products from brands you love! My favorites are the sampler packs they have during the holidays! They also have great tutorials for the latest tips and trends. I highly recommend shopping at Sephora!
I really like Sephora, they have an amazing variety of items and stuff exclusive to the store, I wish they staff was more approachable because sometimes I do need help and have a hard time finding it. I do still stop in to pickup my favorite products
I love how nice and helpful people are here. I am a VIB Rouge therefore I shop a lot there but when I was new I was so impressed by the quality of the makeup and service. Anyone whom is either a beauty guru or wants to start makeup should go there, and you will be welcomed.
I love sephora. So organized and some of their employees are amazing and super helpful. Sometimes they are a little judgey in there. You should deff. get a sephora card, it is great. Also when you check out, always ask for some samples.
I love sephora they have mostly all the brands here. You go in looking for one thing and come out with a lot of things. The girls are really friendly as well and help you with anything like color matching and they also know a lot of product knowledge
I would not go here if all the brands were sold at ulta. I rarely get amazing service here from anyone. i am often treated as if i'm stealing or like i know nothing about the products. The sephora employees make me feel like they are better than me.
I absolutely love Sephora. If your new to make-up, this is a go-to place. They will not only give you honest advice but they will help you find exactly what you need. I remember my first time going, i was like a kid in a candy store and i did not where to start. They helped me try out different looks and pick items that fit me.
Sephora is great store to go to because of all the brands they carry. From Becca to Too Faced, highlighters to lipsticks, sephora will never disappoint! I visit at least once every two weeks and i honestly can not stop! I love sephora!!
I recently got the benefit roller lash mascara. I've been wanting this for a while and was super happy when I finally got my hands on it at Sephora but I was left pretty disappointed. This mascara lengthened and curled my eyelashes but it also clumped them together which is pretty disappointing. I really wanted to love this product.
Love this store. They are very helpful and help you find the right products for you. They also don't pressure you into buying anything or get a bad attitude with you when you don't buy something. I like coming here when I want to try out a new makeup technique so they can help me.
Q & A
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
What is your favorite brand of makeup at Sephora? Sephora brand, Urban Decay, Too faced, Nars... and many more.
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos