BY SEPHORA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Sephora or iPSY ? 💕💄3 Answers
  • Ultra or Sephora ? Witch do you find more better?🤔 I lov...17 Answers
  • My birthday gift from #Sephora woohoo!!!!! And some free...1 Answers
Lydia S.
This is my favorite place in the entire world. Everyone is always welcoming and kind. They are eager to help and let you try samples. The exchange/return policy is amazing. They carry so many beauty lines and the Sephora line is great too.
Courtney T.
Tulsa, OK
This place is so dangerous for me! I can't go in without buying something even if it's something I don't need! They have the best selection for makeup, and personal care products too! While some are very pricey some are pretty reasonable!
Sierra D.
Olivehurst, CA
I have used many products at Sephora. One product that is my favorite is the anesthesia Glow kit. Not only is it great quality, but it seems to last a lifetime. I would recommend it to anyone who loves highlighting and makup in general!
Maria B.
I LOVEEE SEPHORA, definitely my happy place. Every time I go in there everyone is extremely nice and very helpful, I'm they're so often they know me already... I been shopping there since I was 15 and it's still my favorite makeup store.
Terese C.
Baton Rouge
I absolutely love Sephora. If your new to make-up, this is a go-to place. They will not only give you honest advice but they will help you find exactly what you need. I remember my first time going, i was like a kid in a candy store and i did not where to start. They helped me try out different looks and pick items that fit me.
Diana D.
Antioch, CA
Their rewards program is not that great, but I'm giving a 5-star review because of their return policy. Honestly, I always choose to buy a product from sephora instead of directly from the brands, or ulta, or anywhere else because I know that their return policy is very lenient. Yes, the employees at Sephora are not the nicest or most knowledgeable, but honestly I don't even care. Their return policy is great enough to outweigh all the bad aspects of the company.
Brianna D.
Sephora is the go-to place for any beauty questions you may have. The staff is very friendly and knowledgable which makes the experience even better. Also, they carry a variety of products and brands so there is always something for someone. However, prices are not cheap, as I purchased a lip mask for 32 dollars. But, I was very satisfied with my purchase. The price in the end is well worth your money!
Brooke L.
Salinas, CA
One of my go to beauty stores to shop at for high end skin care and make up. Their rewards program is very convenient and rewarding throughout the year. All employees know what they are working with so it is very helpful every time I go in there.
Tina M.
Stockton , CA
I spend way too much money in the store love seeing all the new beauty products don't forget you can ask for samples and be color matched and get free foundation samples join the Sephora club for free on your birthday you get a really good treat
Christina S.
San Marcos , CA
MY PLACE! They have everything I need, it's like a sone stop shop! I love how they will give you a mini makeover or complete makeover and really guide you through the process. They have an amazing selection of brands and items and I go all the time.
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Influenster M.
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
Savanna M.
Independence, MO
Erica A.
San Marcos, TX
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
Diana V.
Doral, FL
Do you prefer Sephora or Ulta to purchase makeup?