- "I love how friendly and knowledgeable all the sales staff is, and I absolutely love that they are so willing to help me find free samples." in 49 reviews
- "Not sure if this was just a couple of employees being short with me but it's disappointing and poor customer service, not to mention not a good way to promote sales there. " in 37 reviews
- "they have an amazing selection of things to choose from like hair products, skin care, and make up best of all is the beauty insider program for every dollar spent you receive a point and they're 3 different types of insiders I'm on my 2nd stage and almost on my third and their birthday gifts are great love sephora." in 27 reviews
- "The only thing I wish was that they had a better rewards program such as getting a percentage off with the amount of money you spend similar to Ulta. " in 27 reviews
- "I love this store, the return policy is great you can try on the product ams if you're not happy you can return it for a full refund. " in 24 reviews
This is my favorite place in the entire world. Everyone is always welcoming and kind. They are eager to help and let you try samples. The exchange/return policy is amazing. They carry so many beauty lines and the Sephora line is great too.
This place is so dangerous for me! I can't go in without buying something even if it's something I don't need! They have the best selection for makeup, and personal care products too! While some are very pricey some are pretty reasonable!
I have used many products at Sephora. One product that is my favorite is the anesthesia Glow kit. Not only is it great quality, but it seems to last a lifetime. I would recommend it to anyone who loves highlighting and makup in general!
I LOVEEE SEPHORA, definitely my happy place. Every time I go in there everyone is extremely nice and very helpful, I'm they're so often they know me already... I been shopping there since I was 15 and it's still my favorite makeup store.
I absolutely love Sephora. If your new to make-up, this is a go-to place. They will not only give you honest advice but they will help you find exactly what you need. I remember my first time going, i was like a kid in a candy store and i did not where to start. They helped me try out different looks and pick items that fit me.
Their rewards program is not that great, but I'm giving a 5-star review because of their return policy. Honestly, I always choose to buy a product from sephora instead of directly from the brands, or ulta, or anywhere else because I know that their return policy is very lenient. Yes, the employees at Sephora are not the nicest or most knowledgeable, but honestly I don't even care. Their return policy is great enough to outweigh all the bad aspects of the company.
Sephora is the go-to place for any beauty questions you may have. The staff is very friendly and knowledgable which makes the experience even better. Also, they carry a variety of products and brands so there is always something for someone. However, prices are not cheap, as I purchased a lip mask for 32 dollars. But, I was very satisfied with my purchase. The price in the end is well worth your money!
One of my go to beauty stores to shop at for high end skin care and make up. Their rewards program is very convenient and rewarding throughout the year. All employees know what they are working with so it is very helpful every time I go in there.
I spend way too much money in the store love seeing all the new beauty products don't forget you can ask for samples and be color matched and get free foundation samples join the Sephora club for free on your birthday you get a really good treat
MY PLACE! They have everything I need, it's like a sone stop shop! I love how they will give you a mini makeover or complete makeover and really guide you through the process. They have an amazing selection of brands and items and I go all the time.
Q & A
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
What is your favorite brand of makeup at Sephora? Sephora brand, Urban Decay, Too faced, Nars... and many more.
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos