- "I love how friendly and knowledgeable all the sales staff is, and I absolutely love that they are so willing to help me find free samples." in 49 reviews
- "Not sure if this was just a couple of employees being short with me but it's disappointing and poor customer service, not to mention not a good way to promote sales there. " in 37 reviews
- "they have an amazing selection of things to choose from like hair products, skin care, and make up best of all is the beauty insider program for every dollar spent you receive a point and they're 3 different types of insiders I'm on my 2nd stage and almost on my third and their birthday gifts are great love sephora." in 27 reviews
- "The only thing I wish was that they had a better rewards program such as getting a percentage off with the amount of money you spend similar to Ulta. " in 27 reviews
- "I love this store, the return policy is great you can try on the product ams if you're not happy you can return it for a full refund. " in 24 reviews
My favorite store of all time! It carries great products and they always give me plenty of samples! Sometimes the makeup is a little pricey but they only carry high quality stuff so...Love the store sample events and free beauty services
Sephora is definitely my go-to when shopping or browsing for beauty products. They sell all my favorite brands and products and I think they're Beauty Insider program and rewards is one of the best rewards programs I've seen/been a member of.
I would not go here if all the brands were sold at ulta. I rarely get amazing service here from anyone. i am often treated as if i'm stealing or like i know nothing about the products. The sephora employees make me feel like they are better than me.
I love how nice and helpful people are here. I am a VIB Rouge therefore I shop a lot there but when I was new I was so impressed by the quality of the makeup and service. Anyone whom is either a beauty guru or wants to start makeup should go there, and you will be welcomed.
I really like Sephora, they have an amazing variety of items and stuff exclusive to the store, I wish they staff was more approachable because sometimes I do need help and have a hard time finding it. I do still stop in to pickup my favorite products
I am absolutely in love with Urban Decay's individual eye shadows. The pigment you get out of each one is absolutely incredible. I get compliments on how beautiful and pigmented they are all the time. For $21 they're a little pricey but oh my gosh they are so worth it! I'd recommend them to anyone.
Sephora is great store to go to because of all the brands they carry. From Becca to Too Faced, highlighters to lipsticks, sephora will never disappoint! I visit at least once every two weeks and i honestly can not stop! I love sephora!!
The makeup brushes from Sephora I feel are not raved about as you should. They are so soft and work as good as any other brushes out there. I personally love the eye brushes they are so beautiful. They blend like butter and help you so much when learning how to use.
I love sephora. So organized and some of their employees are amazing and super helpful. Sometimes they are a little judgey in there. You should deff. get a sephora card, it is great. Also when you check out, always ask for some samples.
I've the selection and staff is usually friendly. I just wish their point system was like ultas! Give me money off not more samples! Over all Sephora is my go to for most make up items because of the large selection of more elite brands.
Q & A
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
What is your favorite brand of makeup at Sephora? Sephora brand, Urban Decay, Too faced, Nars... and many more.
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos