- "I love how friendly and knowledgeable all the sales staff is, and I absolutely love that they are so willing to help me find free samples." in 49 reviews
- "Not sure if this was just a couple of employees being short with me but it's disappointing and poor customer service, not to mention not a good way to promote sales there. " in 37 reviews
- "they have an amazing selection of things to choose from like hair products, skin care, and make up best of all is the beauty insider program for every dollar spent you receive a point and they're 3 different types of insiders I'm on my 2nd stage and almost on my third and their birthday gifts are great love sephora." in 27 reviews
- "The only thing I wish was that they had a better rewards program such as getting a percentage off with the amount of money you spend similar to Ulta. " in 27 reviews
- "I love this store, the return policy is great you can try on the product ams if you're not happy you can return it for a full refund. " in 24 reviews
Sephora is definitely my go-to when shopping or browsing for beauty products. They sell all my favorite brands and products and I think they're Beauty Insider program and rewards is one of the best rewards programs I've seen/been a member of.
Sephora is my go to beauty store. I love that you can build points to get little gifts. The staff has always been so helpful as well and will give samples before you buy a full sized product. Their exchange policy has always been great too.
Sephora is a great store, though it can definitely be a tad expensive. If I'm ready for a splurge, I'm there. I love that I can get samples of products I'm not ready to commit to without a trial run first. The Sephora brand lip cremes are my favorite matte lip product!
Sephora is a haven for beauty product lovers. I literally spend hours and hours in there because I usually find all of these new products that I have to check out. I love how clean everything is and how tons and tons of products are out for viewing and testing.
I went to Sephora last night to make 2 returns and get 2 products. Best customer service experience. While pricey by many's standards. I typically walk out of there with the product I am looking for. I shop here often and always find new treasures.
I love Sephora! It's my one stop shop to get not only makeup, but skin care, fragrance, and hair care. I love the fact I can go in and not only test things out in store but also take a sample home to make sure I love the product before I purchase it. No other store offers such customer satisfaction and knowledge on their products.
I really like that new ColorIQ thing that they have and how friendly and helpful the employees are. Sephora's a bit on the pricy side in comparison to places like Ulta or drugstores. The quality is good, but everything is overpriced. That's probably the fault of the actual manufacturer, but I wish Sephora offered coupons or larger samples.
I love Sephora. They always have what I am looking for. The quality of their products is always that of the brands you buy. Lot of options for different products. Great place to go to purchase gifts. They have something for everyone between makeup, perfume, and skin care products.
Sephora carries a lot of brands and the majority of he products from each brand. The only problem is that the stores are too small for everything with the amount of people that go in their. In most store the employees aren't very friendly.
Always love shopping here or even looking around and seeing what's new! A few of the employees can be kind of rude sometimes. I love that they have a more of a selection of brands than at Ulta, but i really wish they would restock more often!
Q & A
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
What is your favorite brand of makeup at Sephora? Sephora brand, Urban Decay, Too faced, Nars... and many more.
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos