- "I love how friendly and knowledgeable all the sales staff is, and I absolutely love that they are so willing to help me find free samples." in 49 reviews
- "Not sure if this was just a couple of employees being short with me but it's disappointing and poor customer service, not to mention not a good way to promote sales there. " in 37 reviews
- "they have an amazing selection of things to choose from like hair products, skin care, and make up best of all is the beauty insider program for every dollar spent you receive a point and they're 3 different types of insiders I'm on my 2nd stage and almost on my third and their birthday gifts are great love sephora." in 27 reviews
- "The only thing I wish was that they had a better rewards program such as getting a percentage off with the amount of money you spend similar to Ulta. " in 27 reviews
- "I love this store, the return policy is great you can try on the product ams if you're not happy you can return it for a full refund. " in 24 reviews
Best store to shop for a wide variety of high-end beauty products. They have employees that are knowledgeable on the products, and can help you find what you're looking for. I like that they have testers in the stores, so you can see in person what the product looks like. Also they offer samples so you can try them at home before you buy.
Sephora is my shopping haven. I love going because they have all the products I use on a daily basis. I shop here as often as I can! I love seeing the news brands that they get in. I would recommend shopping here because the employees are so helpful!
I have been in to sephora a couple of times. I have wanted to get a make over many times but the prices on everything is so expensive i just can't afford it. If I had the money I would definitely purchase from here. The quality is remarkable.
Sephora is my second home. I could stay in the store for HOURS and not even notice how much time has gone by. It's a dream to have all my favorite brands in one place! There is a Sephora near me in downtown Santa Barbara and the staff are all so kind and helpful. The perfect place to shop for any makeup lover.
Love Sephora a lot & all of their amazing products! I just recently got the new KVDxTF collection. I love the bag that came with it. It's extremely cute & I'm glad I purchased the set! My favorite product from KVD is her exclusive Everlasting Lipstick that came with it. My favorite Too Faced product is the Exclusive Blush!💖💜💙❤️
The products Sephora stocks are awesome, but prices can be lower on sites like Amazon, or sometimes directly from the retailers themselves. Ulta beauty has strong competition with Sephora because of its competitive prices and similar selection.
I love sephora they have mostly all the brands here. You go in looking for one thing and come out with a lot of things. The girls are really friendly as well and help you with anything like color matching and they also know a lot of product knowledge
Sephora is like heaven: both in store and online. If you love makeup like me, this is the place to go. Get an account set up them online to earn points and get samples every purchase. I can't stop buying makeup, please go here and get yours!
Sephora is my go-to store when I am looking for new makeup. They have a wide range of products to choose from which can be a bit overwhelming at times, but their employees are always ready to help if needed. I've always been able to find what I'm looking for and I have been recommended several products by employees that I have fallen in love with and use every day.
I love this store. I love the range of products that are available here. However the price of these products are often expensive so could be a deal breaker for some people. I usually order online because of the store being an hour from me.
Q & A
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
What is your favorite brand of makeup at Sephora? Sephora brand, Urban Decay, Too faced, Nars... and many more.
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos