- "I love how friendly and knowledgeable all the sales staff is, and I absolutely love that they are so willing to help me find free samples." in 49 reviews
- "Not sure if this was just a couple of employees being short with me but it's disappointing and poor customer service, not to mention not a good way to promote sales there. " in 37 reviews
- "they have an amazing selection of things to choose from like hair products, skin care, and make up best of all is the beauty insider program for every dollar spent you receive a point and they're 3 different types of insiders I'm on my 2nd stage and almost on my third and their birthday gifts are great love sephora." in 27 reviews
- "The only thing I wish was that they had a better rewards program such as getting a percentage off with the amount of money you spend similar to Ulta. " in 27 reviews
- "I love this store, the return policy is great you can try on the product ams if you're not happy you can return it for a full refund. " in 24 reviews
One of the best stores to get great beauty products. They carry a huge variety of high end makeup, skincare, and perfumes. They even have a rewards program that awesome. You accumulate points for products you buy and can redeem them for mini products
Sephora is my go to. Their samples have led to me purchasing holy grail items and I love it. You can always find an affordable option and knowledgeable staff when shopping in the store. When I need new products Sephora is the first place I go to shop.
I love Sephora, I do a lot of my makeup shopping here mostly because they have great customer service depending on which store you go to. I bought the Sephora brand foundation and it has easily became my go to foundation. It's lightweight but still give you enough coverage! I get lucky sometimes and find a lot of the products on sale.
I love sephora! It is my go to makeup store. I love the rewards system! As a vib I get access to free gifts and a free makeover, etc each year. The people working their are talented and always willing to offer up their expertise on products
Great variety! I love coming in for the mini makeovers and free samples. The employees are always so helpful, especially Logan McPhail at the JC Penney College Station location. She is my regular product consultant and never steers me wrong!
The VIB program is what makes shopping at Sephora the best! Plus free shipping when you spend over $50...and let's be real, that's not hard to do at Sephora. Oh and did I mention you get to hand pick 3 free samples with every order?? The best!
Love Sephora! The store always smells great and the staff is extremely willing to help. I don't shop in-store very frequently as I tend to repurchase things online or through friend recommendations, but I would highly recommend it! They've given me great advice.
First off great service at Sephora, someone is always trying to help. I ended up getting benefit mascara and absolutely LOVE it. It was a bit pricey for a mascara but I love the brush and the mascara itself. I am definitely getting it again.
I have a serious addiction to Sephora and a 2 year VIB Rouge membership to prove it. It's hard to walk in for the one thing you needed without walking out with something new to try. The sales associates are all knowledgable and you can fulfill are your beauty and skincare needs under one roof. I will always will be a devoted Sephora follower.
Sephora is my happy place. I love walking in to my sephora. I'm always greeted by smiling, helpful, fabulous people. I go to my sephora probably more than my wallet would like but it's just so inviting and fun to go and play with all the new products!
Q & A
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
What is your favorite brand of makeup at Sephora? Sephora brand, Urban Decay, Too faced, Nars... and many more.
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos