- "I love how friendly and knowledgeable all the sales staff is, and I absolutely love that they are so willing to help me find free samples." in 49 reviews
- "Not sure if this was just a couple of employees being short with me but it's disappointing and poor customer service, not to mention not a good way to promote sales there. " in 37 reviews
- "they have an amazing selection of things to choose from like hair products, skin care, and make up best of all is the beauty insider program for every dollar spent you receive a point and they're 3 different types of insiders I'm on my 2nd stage and almost on my third and their birthday gifts are great love sephora." in 27 reviews
- "The only thing I wish was that they had a better rewards program such as getting a percentage off with the amount of money you spend similar to Ulta. " in 27 reviews
- "I love this store, the return policy is great you can try on the product ams if you're not happy you can return it for a full refund. " in 24 reviews
A great place to pick up mid-range to high end beauty supplies. I do wish that they had a better rewards program more like Ulta's though. That being said, I've enjoyed the Sephora birthday gifts much more than ones that I have received at Ulta.
Sephora is such a great place to shop for makeup! The stores are always clean and well lit, the makeup is organized and the testers are never gross looking. Staff are readily available and super helpful. It can be pretty pricey though and they don't often have sales or coupons. The samples when shopping online are a nice bonus, though!
I went in for a new foundation and the sales girl turned me on to the YSL foundation, I'm in love! I receive compliment from people who have known me a long time, saying my face looks flawless. And new people alike ask what foundation are you using, it looks natural but cover my imperfections.
Sephora is a makeup lovers dream. Going into sephora you most often will see the black and white theme all over. They carry lots of makeup brands. Everything in the store is organized and great. Another great thing is that you can usually test the products.
I love Sephora! I love that you can go in and try out so many different things (I love swatching lipsticks on my hand!), and I think the salespeople are usually pretty nice in helping you find things you want. I recommend shopping here for sure!
I'm so addicted to Sephora. From the beauty points, to the semi-annual sales, to the samples, to the overall quality and selection. I cannot go into Sephora without walking out with at least a few products. This store is definitely a weakness of mine.
I have used Lilly Singh's BAWSE lipstick that was released at Sephora when it first came out. It has a bright, vibrant red color and it's perfect for a night out with friends or just to wear to work or school. I would shop at Sephora again and I would buy BAWSE again, if I run out of it.
Staff have always been super friendly, knowledgable, and able to make recommendations for different products. They also stay on price point for me (which is nothing more than $30). Amazing selection available. Will be going back to try a new recommended foundation with my next pay check. Was also taught technique to use a foundation brush.
I adore Sephora! The sales people are always so helpful unless it's busy and then it's hard to get one on one. I enjoy being able to try out products before purchasing. My daughter got color matched by a technician so she could get the perfect shade!
Sephora is basically the beauty Mecca of the world. Featuring high end and exclusive brands they offer skin, makeup, hair, and body lines while focusing on excellent customer service. Employees receive extensive training and are quite knowledgeable in the products and vendors. Their Beauty Insider program is in need of improvement however.
Q & A
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
What is your favorite brand of makeup at Sephora? Sephora brand, Urban Decay, Too faced, Nars... and many more.
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos