- "I love how friendly and knowledgeable all the sales staff is, and I absolutely love that they are so willing to help me find free samples." in 49 reviews
- "Not sure if this was just a couple of employees being short with me but it's disappointing and poor customer service, not to mention not a good way to promote sales there. " in 37 reviews
- "they have an amazing selection of things to choose from like hair products, skin care, and make up best of all is the beauty insider program for every dollar spent you receive a point and they're 3 different types of insiders I'm on my 2nd stage and almost on my third and their birthday gifts are great love sephora." in 27 reviews
- "The only thing I wish was that they had a better rewards program such as getting a percentage off with the amount of money you spend similar to Ulta. " in 27 reviews
- "I love this store, the return policy is great you can try on the product ams if you're not happy you can return it for a full refund. " in 24 reviews
I love Sephora, they have such a wide variety of products and not only that but they have such great customer service. If I am unsure of Purchasing a product they're open to trying it on you first of even sampling for you to take home. They're open to returns and exchanges and will ensure to help find a product that best fits your needs.
Love the store & the selection of makeup & beauty products they have!! Shopping is usually super easy & helpful!! Depending what you're looking for, products can range in price!! Some makeup artists can be super rude, but that's my only complaint! Totally recommend the store!
Sephora is like Candyland! It mostly has all of the products I would splurge on. At the moment, with a student's income I can't quite get everything I'd like there, however if it is something beauty that I want, they've got it. I will definitely shop here more in the future.
GO TO MAKEUP STORE. I'm am alittle overly makeup obsessed and Sephora has it ALL. Their associates are a lot amazing and willing to help with anything!! From color to skin to fragrance IQ, Sephora makes it incredibly easy to find exactly what you are looking for. They also offer free mini makeovers incase you want to test out something or have an artist show you how to apply/use it. So, GO TO SEPHORA :)
Sephora is an amazing store to shop for make up. I like that the stylists are there to help you pick your shades and give advice. Also, you can return anything you buy if you end up not liking it, which is a big plus since some make up gets pricey!
I love sephora and usually have to be dragged from the store screaming. I could spend days in the storeZ there is such a large variety of cosmetics and the staff is wonderfully helpful. Going to sephora is one of my favorite parts of going to the mall
Sephora is really a good makeup store where I live because the people there really help you if you need it. My pros are that they have good service. My cons is that things are high. Yes I would recommend it and yes I would shop there again.
Sephora carries many of the brands that I use. Kat von D, Josie Maran and more. I prefer to shop online because I like to think about my orders before being placed. I wish they had a cruelty-free tab for all the awesome cruelty-free beauty mavens out there!
Sephora is one of the stores you just have to go in if you are near one. It's so fun to see all of the high end beauty products and to see what's new. I love going thru the "isle of doom" where they have all the sample sizes by the registers.
I love sephora! that is where I purchase most of my make up! One thing I love about sephora is you get so many points so you always get something free when you purchase an item there! during black friday they also have very good deals that you cannot resist!
Q & A
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
What is your favorite brand of makeup at Sephora? Sephora brand, Urban Decay, Too faced, Nars... and many more.
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos