BY SEPHORA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Sephora or iPSY ? ūüíēūüíĄ3 Answers
  • Ultra or Sephora ? Witch do you find more better?ūü§Ē I lov...17 Answers
  • My birthday gift from #Sephora woohoo!!!!! And some free...1 Answers
Sephora
I love Sephora, they have such a wide variety of products and not only that but they have such great customer service. If I am unsure of Purchasing a product they're open to trying it on you first of even sampling for you to take home. They're open to returns and exchanges and will ensure to help find a product that best fits your needs.
Jessica K.
San Tan Vly, AZ
Love the store & the selection of makeup & beauty products they have!! Shopping is usually super easy & helpful!! Depending what you're looking for, products can range in price!! Some makeup artists can be super rude, but that's my only complaint! Totally recommend the store!
Crystal M.
San Francisco, CA
Sephora is like Candyland! It mostly has all of the products I would splurge on. At the moment, with a student's income I can't quite get everything I'd like there, however if it is something beauty that I want, they've got it. I will definitely shop here more in the future.
Kathy D.
Lombard, IL
GO TO MAKEUP STORE. I'm am alittle overly makeup obsessed and Sephora has it ALL. Their associates are a lot amazing and willing to help with anything!! From color to skin to fragrance IQ, Sephora makes it incredibly easy to find exactly what you are looking for. They also offer free mini makeovers incase you want to test out something or have an artist show you how to apply/use it. So, GO TO SEPHORA :)
Sarah M.
Overland Park, KS
Sephora is an amazing store to shop for make up. I like that the stylists are there to help you pick your shades and give advice. Also, you can return anything you buy if you end up not liking it, which is a big plus since some make up gets pricey!
Miya R.
I love sephora and usually have to be dragged from the store screaming. I could spend days in the storeZ there is such a large variety of cosmetics and the staff is wonderfully helpful. Going to sephora is one of my favorite parts of going to the mall
Tiinaye H.
Burlington, NC
Sephora is really a good makeup store where I live because the people there really help you if you need it. My pros are that they have good service. My cons is that things are high. Yes I would recommend it and yes I would shop there again.
Ash R.
Missouri City, TX
Sephora carries many of the brands that I use. Kat von D, Josie Maran and more. I prefer to shop online because I like to think about my orders before being placed. I wish they had a cruelty-free tab for all the awesome cruelty-free beauty mavens out there!
Lynda D.
Ballwin, MO
Sephora is one of the stores you just have to go in if you are near one. It's so fun to see all of the high end beauty products and to see what's new. I love going thru the "isle of doom" where they have all the sample sizes by the registers.
Jordan G.
Youngstown, OH
I love sephora! that is where I purchase most of my make up! One thing I love about sephora is you get so many points so you always get something free when you purchase an item there! during black friday they also have very good deals that you cannot resist!
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Influenster M.
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
Savanna M.
Independence, MO
Erica A.
San Marcos, TX
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
Diana V.
Doral, FL
Do you prefer Sephora or Ulta to purchase makeup?