- "I love how friendly and knowledgeable all the sales staff is, and I absolutely love that they are so willing to help me find free samples." in 49 reviews
- "Not sure if this was just a couple of employees being short with me but it's disappointing and poor customer service, not to mention not a good way to promote sales there. " in 37 reviews
- "they have an amazing selection of things to choose from like hair products, skin care, and make up best of all is the beauty insider program for every dollar spent you receive a point and they're 3 different types of insiders I'm on my 2nd stage and almost on my third and their birthday gifts are great love sephora." in 27 reviews
- "The only thing I wish was that they had a better rewards program such as getting a percentage off with the amount of money you spend similar to Ulta. " in 27 reviews
- "I love this store, the return policy is great you can try on the product ams if you're not happy you can return it for a full refund. " in 24 reviews
Sephora is really a good makeup store where I live because the people there really help you if you need it. My pros are that they have good service. My cons is that things are high. Yes I would recommend it and yes I would shop there again.
The VIB program is what makes shopping at Sephora the best! Plus free shipping when you spend over $50...and let's be real, that's not hard to do at Sephora. Oh and did I mention you get to hand pick 3 free samples with every order?? The best!
A great place to pick up mid-range to high end beauty supplies. I do wish that they had a better rewards program more like Ulta's though. That being said, I've enjoyed the Sephora birthday gifts much more than ones that I have received at Ulta.
i love Sephora so much. the atmosphere is really cool and the store has so much to offer from make up to skin care to perfume. the products are sold at the price you would get them for when buying from the actual band site. I recommend shopping here
I love Sephora! I love that you can go in and try out so many different things (I love swatching lipsticks on my hand!), and I think the salespeople are usually pretty nice in helping you find things you want. I recommend shopping here for sure!
This product is one of my new price friendly items. For the cost of the mascara when in comparison to other brands, I believe it's extremely worth the purchase. Mine goes on smooth, lasts all day, doesn't run and makes my eyelashes look long. I haven't encountered any issues with this mascara, it does clump sometimes but all mascara do depending on how much is applied. Price: Thumbs up. Quality: Thumbs up.
This store is always a go to place for the ladies in my family. I like how the employees approach you and aren't afraid to ask if you need help. The store has plenty of makeup and makeup related items. I would prefer this store over others.
The best place for makeup. Also the best service. I went there with my mom to get some new skin care, and there was a specialist there that worked with us for over an hour to find the right product for us. It was by far the best experience.
I really love Sephora-/not the one inside Jc penny tho lol staff is always friendly, willing to help , and know what they are talking abt. I'm not afraid to ask for help. Haven't done their make over yet. Sooo many great things to try and sample before buying
Sephora is one of my favorite places to shop for beauty products. The store is well-lit and beautifully arranged; even just stopping in to browse is an experience in itself. Products are good quality, and the staff is always friendly and helpful.
Q & A
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
What is your favorite brand of makeup at Sephora? Sephora brand, Urban Decay, Too faced, Nars... and many more.
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos