BY SEPHORA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Ultra or Sephora ? Witch do you find more better?🤔 I lov...17 Answers
  • My birthday gift from #Sephora woohoo!!!!! And some free...1 Answers
Kim C.
MARQUETTE, MI
Sephora carries an array of beauty related items, I've never gone in or gone on their website and been disappointed. They carry high quality products, some with a high price tag, but others are actually quite affordable. Their brand of cosmetics are of good quality and don't break the bank. Overall I'm always happy shopping there.
Dee O.
Philadelphia, PA
Sephora, as my beauty lovers know, is the OG. Reliable, great product selection and a wonderful place for makeup lovers of all ages, genders and races to go and learn about makeup. They don't harass you if you're completely a whole entire lewk or don't know the difference between a beauty blender and a lysol sponge. I've tried so many awesome lippies there (Kat Von D matte in L.U.V. I'm looking at you). That said, they are pricey and only have VIB and VIB Rouge sales once a year. It would be nice to get discounts on pricier (but DOPE) lines like NARS and Drunk Elephant more than once a year.
claudia d.
Bath, PA
I have been on the hunt for a good setting spray to use and keep my powder in place all day and with the urban decay all nighter setting spray I feel I have found it. It is lightweight and doesn't feel heavy on the skin and it keeps my makeup in place for hours. I have repurchased this 7 times and I 100%recommend it to anyone who needs a nice setting spray.
Julia R.
I wish it was a bit cheaper!! It's a generic store brand make-up but compared to ulta, it's at least $3 to $5 more expensive. However, I like their products. Not a fan of their eyeliners because it smudges easily, but I like their lipsticks and contour. I like their air spray foundation too! It looks you got makeup done at a make-up shop! coverage is awesome.
Kristy P.
Philadelphia , MS
One of my favorite days includes my first trip to sephora. I had received in my ipsy bag a few months prior a liquid matte lipgloss by Stila. It was in the most luscious red ever. It stays on for the whole day and looks like velvet. The girls at sephora were so great and knew exactly where to direct me. I'm getting married in September so I can't wait for excuses to frequent their counters.
Megan S.
Port Angeles, WA
Love love love Sephora!! Ii love that I can find all my products in one store. There are certain store I refuse to shop in because of the lack of service so I tend to do my shopping online. I love the reviews and the videos attached to the products. I also really enjoy the sephora best of boxes it's a really fun way to try different products. I will never stop shopping at sephora. There is such a difference between high-end make up and the low end stuff.
Cristina S.
Grand Rapids, MI
Sephora is great because it has so many options with products ranging in price. You can always find what you want and there are always knowledgeable people around to help if needed. I could spend hours in there looking for new items and they have things that I've never seen before which makes it super fun to discover new products.
Allie C.
Lubbock, TX
This store can be very overwhelming to me. I have been in the store several times and only 1 time have I had a worker approach me to ask if I needed help. It would have been a better experience for me if the employees helped rather than standing in groups talking to each other. I love the variety and potential the store has, but I believe that the customer service could use some improvement.
Colleen S.
Pine Brook, NJ
Gotta love Sephora, great place to find basically any high end make up piece. If you cannot find it in store you can find it online and it ships quickly. I wish they had more sales, I would definitely buy more, but I understand that's not how that industry works. Their rewards program is great and I generally try to shop here first.
Gabriella N.
Casselberry, FL
Most of my make up shopping is done online but when I want to try something bold or something new that may not work well with my skin tone I go to Sephora. They have a plethora of shades and make up, some cruelty-free for the socially conscious and they have pretty knowledgeable employees that are willing to help match you to your perfect brand and shade.
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Influenster M.
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
Savanna M.
Independence, MO
Erica A.
San Marcos, TX
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
Diana V.
Doral, FL
Do you prefer Sephora or Ulta to purchase makeup?