BY SEPHORA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Ultra or Sephora ? Witch do you find more better?🤔 I lov...17 Answers
  • My birthday gift from #Sephora woohoo!!!!! And some free...1 Answers
Kelley W.
Belle Plaine, MN
Sephora is my shopping haven. I love going because they have all the products I use on a daily basis. I shop here as often as I can! I love seeing the news brands that they get in. I would recommend shopping here because the employees are so helpful!
Dannell M.
They have amazing product! Staff are generally nice and helpful although I feel like they should have maybe 1 or 2 more because it's gets very busy at the location I shop at. I shop here a lot, they are helpful with matching colors. The Sephora collection also is wonderful!
Heather V.
Wallace, ID
How could anyone not love Sephora?
The staff is always helpful and knowledgeable, they have a wide selection of just about any kind of cosmetic you could ever want or need, and they have a great perfume selection too.
Everything at Sephora including their store brand is always of the highest quality.
Love love love this place. Always have!
Jessica M.
Sephora is my go to store for high end makeup products. I am never disappointed in the customer service I receive. Plus, you can never go wrong with their return policy! I would recommend Sephora to anyone looking for high end makeup and skin care products.
Christine N.
Saugus, CA
How can you not like sephora? they offer such a wide range of makeup and fragrances and such. i love how essentially everything has a tester, which is pretty handy especially if you're going to splurge on something. every store I've been to has been clean and appealing. the SA are all really nice and helpful, at least the ones I've encountered.
Diane P.
Queens Vlg, NY
I love Sephora, I do a lot of my makeup shopping here mostly because they have great customer service depending on which store you go to. I bought the Sephora brand foundation and it has easily became my go to foundation. It's lightweight but still give you enough coverage! I get lucky sometimes and find a lot of the products on sale.
Genneth P.
Roseville, MN
Best store to shop for a wide variety of high-end beauty products. They have employees that are knowledgeable on the products, and can help you find what you're looking for. I like that they have testers in the stores, so you can see in person what the product looks like. Also they offer samples so you can try them at home before you buy.
Ashley S.
Beaumont, TX
I absolutely love Sephora! They always have good deals. I usually shop online whenever I want or need something. I don't shop here all the time but I do get something every couple of months. I would definitely recommend Sephora to everyone!
breanna d.
I have been in to sephora a couple of times. I have wanted to get a make over many times but the prices on everything is so expensive i just can't afford it. If I had the money I would definitely purchase from here. The quality is remarkable.
Skylar B.
New Providence, NJ
Sephora is my happy place. I love walking in to my sephora. I'm always greeted by smiling, helpful, fabulous people. I go to my sephora probably more than my wallet would like but it's just so inviting and fun to go and play with all the new products!
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Influenster M.
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
Savanna M.
Independence, MO
Erica A.
San Marcos, TX
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
Diana V.
Doral, FL
Do you prefer Sephora or Ulta to purchase makeup?