BY SEPHORA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Ultra or Sephora ? Witch do you find more better?🤔 I lov...17 Answers
  • My birthday gift from #Sephora woohoo!!!!! And some free...1 Answers
Stephanny L.
Los Angeles, CA
Sephora is one of my favorite makeup stores. They have a large selection of makeup brands, skin care, perfumes, nail polish and more. What I love most is the beauty insider. After accumulating a certain amount of points, you get free makeup which I love.
David M.
Somerset, NJ
This store is always a go to place for the ladies in my family. I like how the employees approach you and aren't afraid to ask if you need help. The store has plenty of makeup and makeup related items. I would prefer this store over others.
Sophia M.
I recently purchased the liquid lipsticks by Smashbox. The lipstick color itself was very nice and dries matte, which I love. The only negative thing about it is that it can be fairly drying to the lips if you don't apply chapstick beforehand.
Val I.
Sephora is one of my favorite places to shop for beauty products. The store is well-lit and beautifully arranged; even just stopping in to browse is an experience in itself. Products are good quality, and the staff is always friendly and helpful.
Lyndsey C.
Stone mountain, Ga
Love Sephora. Shopping online is always convenient and ships fast and delivers fast. However, 4 stars because shopping in store can be hit or miss- some stores have been super helpful and knowledgeable and in others multiple assistants have had no idea about products (including Sephora exclusives). But overall they have a great range of products (especially higher end ones).
Imalae E.
Wilson, NC
IF YOU REALLY WANT TO BUY HIGH END MAKE UP AND NEED SOMEONE TO HELP YOU WITH WHAT YOU NEED PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE COME TO SEPHORA, I'm always gonna remember my first time in this store and how good they treat you and when i got my first foundation! There's expensive stuff but believe me most of it it's worthy!
Christy H.
I love going to sephora because they have a wide selection on make up & skin care products. If you aren't sure about a product you can always ask for a sample & if you don't feel the product matches you can take it back & get the right shade.
Nikki W.
Mapleton
I love Sephora. I wish there was free shipping for less than a $50 order. I also wish the rewards program was more like Ulta. I also hear there are issues with people not receiving the samples they requested. My sephora iPad app only works in landscape orientation. Other than these things, Sephora is great and i would recommend to a friend.
I love Sephora, they have such a wide variety of products and not only that but they have such great customer service. If I am unsure of Purchasing a product they're open to trying it on you first of even sampling for you to take home. They're open to returns and exchanges and will ensure to help find a product that best fits your needs.
Danielle W.
Everything you will ever need you can get it here and get some personalized service. It is a nice little break from the day and you can talk about all the beauty things and everything! It is so fun just to enjoy a little trip. Swatch, Play and Learn!
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Influenster M.
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
Savanna M.
Independence, MO
Erica A.
San Marcos, TX
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
Diana V.
Doral, FL
Do you prefer Sephora or Ulta to purchase makeup?