- "I love how friendly and knowledgeable all the sales staff is, and I absolutely love that they are so willing to help me find free samples." in 49 reviews
- "Not sure if this was just a couple of employees being short with me but it's disappointing and poor customer service, not to mention not a good way to promote sales there. " in 37 reviews
- "they have an amazing selection of things to choose from like hair products, skin care, and make up best of all is the beauty insider program for every dollar spent you receive a point and they're 3 different types of insiders I'm on my 2nd stage and almost on my third and their birthday gifts are great love sephora." in 27 reviews
- "The only thing I wish was that they had a better rewards program such as getting a percentage off with the amount of money you spend similar to Ulta. " in 27 reviews
- "I love this store, the return policy is great you can try on the product ams if you're not happy you can return it for a full refund. " in 24 reviews
Love the store & the selection of makeup & beauty products they have!! Shopping is usually super easy & helpful!! Depending what you're looking for, products can range in price!! Some makeup artists can be super rude, but that's my only complaint! Totally recommend the store!
One of the best stores to get great beauty products. They carry a huge variety of high end makeup, skincare, and perfumes. They even have a rewards program that awesome. You accumulate points for products you buy and can redeem them for mini products
Sephora carries many of the brands that I use. Kat von D, Josie Maran and more. I prefer to shop online because I like to think about my orders before being placed. I wish they had a cruelty-free tab for all the awesome cruelty-free beauty mavens out there!
Love love sephora, there products are very long lasting, some of there items can be very pricy but the quality is very good and long lasting! the times I buy from them have last me more than 6 months I would recommend people to buy from them
Sephora is such a great place to shop for makeup! The stores are always clean and well lit, the makeup is organized and the testers are never gross looking. Staff are readily available and super helpful. It can be pretty pricey though and they don't often have sales or coupons. The samples when shopping online are a nice bonus, though!
Love all of sephora products... I've tried Eyeshadow which is rich in pigment and good quality yet at a reasonable price. I've also tried the lip gloss and beauty blender. Amd all of them work really good about at cheaper price than the high end make up.
Obsessed with the clearogen acne set- I've spent hundreds of dollars over the past few months on all kinds of acne products and nothing has helped until now. I'm 27 and pregnant so am fighting mainly hormonal acne which is hard to treat. The clearogen three piece set is so easy to use and has made such a difference!! I'm a fan for life.
Sephora is my go to. Their samples have led to me purchasing holy grail items and I love it. You can always find an affordable option and knowledgeable staff when shopping in the store. When I need new products Sephora is the first place I go to shop.
One of my favorite places to shop for beauty products- both online and in person. There is always a great variety of products to choose from, competitive prices, and great customer service. Sephora is always at the top of my shopping trips.
So easy to spend so much money in these stores. I prefer the ones that arent in JC penny because they have a ton more brands and products. They also have the people that are allowed to do the one on one beauty instructions in the larger stores
Q & A
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
What is your favorite brand of makeup at Sephora? Sephora brand, Urban Decay, Too faced, Nars... and many more.
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos