BY SEPHORA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Ultra or Sephora ? Witch do you find more better?🤔 I lov...17 Answers
  • My birthday gift from #Sephora woohoo!!!!! And some free...1 Answers
Haley P.
Glasgow, KY
I absolutely love shopping online at Sephora. They offer so many free samples with each purchase and even allow you to use the points you will be accruing with your most recent purchase to get even more samples. I also love that you can search for promo codes, they also offer so many different brands that aren't offered any where else.
Chelsea D.
Lafayette, LA
I love the way Sephora treats their customers and offers amazing rewards for their most loyal. The holiday gift sets are my favorite, especially when they are also offering discount codes on top of the already wonderful price on the gift sets.
Veronica B.
Antioch, CA
In my area, I have access to literally ALL of the stores on this list. This is my favorite. The employees are nice, they give samples, and the store is always clean as a whistle. The rewards points system isn't that great but I forgive them.
Jessica P.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
Sephora is such a great place to shop for makeup! The stores are always clean and well lit, the makeup is organized and the testers are never gross looking. Staff are readily available and super helpful. It can be pretty pricey though and they don't often have sales or coupons. The samples when shopping online are a nice bonus, though!
Stormie J.
Every time I walk in I feel at home 😍
I could spend a good amount of time in there.
Some employees are nice and others don't want to be bothered.
I love the variety of everything, but I hate the fact that my wallet cries every time I walk in.
Kathy D.
Lombard, IL
GO TO MAKEUP STORE. I'm am alittle overly makeup obsessed and Sephora has it ALL. Their associates are a lot amazing and willing to help with anything!! From color to skin to fragrance IQ, Sephora makes it incredibly easy to find exactly what you are looking for. They also offer free mini makeovers incase you want to test out something or have an artist show you how to apply/use it. So, GO TO SEPHORA :)
Hannah M.
Rincon, GA
Too faced eyeshadow palettes! All of them! There's barely any fall out and it blends so well! A little goes a long way and they have so many options! I've had all of my palettes for years! I recommend this product be bought from any retailer!
Ash R.
Missouri City, TX
Sephora carries many of the brands that I use. Kat von D, Josie Maran and more. I prefer to shop online because I like to think about my orders before being placed. I wish they had a cruelty-free tab for all the awesome cruelty-free beauty mavens out there!
Anika C.
Arlington, TX
I love shopping at Sephora for all the new beauty trend out there. The services are great and there's so many different high end brands to choose from. I don't shop there all the time but when I do I get the best experience especially with the customer service. I would definitely recommend going there if you want to try great beauty products.
Jessica C.
Old Bridge, NJ
Obsessed with the clearogen acne set- I've spent hundreds of dollars over the past few months on all kinds of acne products and nothing has helped until now. I'm 27 and pregnant so am fighting mainly hormonal acne which is hard to treat. The clearogen three piece set is so easy to use and has made such a difference!! I'm a fan for life.
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Influenster M.
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
Savanna M.
Independence, MO
Erica A.
San Marcos, TX
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
Diana V.
Doral, FL
Do you prefer Sephora or Ulta to purchase makeup?