- "I love how friendly and knowledgeable all the sales staff is, and I absolutely love that they are so willing to help me find free samples." in 49 reviews
- "Not sure if this was just a couple of employees being short with me but it's disappointing and poor customer service, not to mention not a good way to promote sales there. " in 37 reviews
- "they have an amazing selection of things to choose from like hair products, skin care, and make up best of all is the beauty insider program for every dollar spent you receive a point and they're 3 different types of insiders I'm on my 2nd stage and almost on my third and their birthday gifts are great love sephora." in 27 reviews
- "The only thing I wish was that they had a better rewards program such as getting a percentage off with the amount of money you spend similar to Ulta. " in 27 reviews
- "I love this store, the return policy is great you can try on the product ams if you're not happy you can return it for a full refund. " in 24 reviews
Sephora is an amazing store to shop for make up. I like that the stylists are there to help you pick your shades and give advice. Also, you can return anything you buy if you end up not liking it, which is a big plus since some make up gets pricey!
Love sephora! So many products of theirs are amazing! Plus you get a sephora card and this allows you to spend the money on makeup that is so worth it! Everyone is so friendly and eager to help it's amazing. I would for sure shop here again!
Sephora is really a good makeup store where I live because the people there really help you if you need it. My pros are that they have good service. My cons is that things are high. Yes I would recommend it and yes I would shop there again.
Pricey yes, but for high quality products. I love Sephora! I get the Play box every month and I am currently a VIB member. Some think it is overpriced but I love all that they offer. The color iq is a must have for everyone to find their specific shade for foundation and concealer as well as the right products and makeup for their skin type.
A great place to pick up mid-range to high end beauty supplies. I do wish that they had a better rewards program more like Ulta's though. That being said, I've enjoyed the Sephora birthday gifts much more than ones that I have received at Ulta.
I LOVE SEPHORA!! If I ever need a makeup product, first place I think of is Sephora! I love their mini makeovers and they give you 100% money back garuntee if you don't like something.
I love Sephora! I love that you can go in and try out so many different things (I love swatching lipsticks on my hand!), and I think the salespeople are usually pretty nice in helping you find things you want. I recommend shopping here for sure!
Sephora stores have gone to pot, becoming overrun with painted trash and mall rats. But sephora.com is still pretty good. We enjoy the loyalty programs and wide selection of great brands. It will be interesting to see how Sephora fares with so many luxe brands holding their own online.
I went in for a new foundation and the sales girl turned me on to the YSL foundation, I'm in love! I receive compliment from people who have known me a long time, saying my face looks flawless. And new people alike ask what foundation are you using, it looks natural but cover my imperfections.
I love going into sephora! The consultants are always nice and very helpful. They give good advices. They have name brand products that are affordable and some that are expensive. I love buying eye palettes, liquid lipsticks, eye liners, and primers.
Q & A
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
What is your favorite brand of makeup at Sephora? Sephora brand, Urban Decay, Too faced, Nars... and many more.
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos