- "I love how friendly and knowledgeable all the sales staff is, and I absolutely love that they are so willing to help me find free samples." in 49 reviews
- "Not sure if this was just a couple of employees being short with me but it's disappointing and poor customer service, not to mention not a good way to promote sales there. " in 37 reviews
- "they have an amazing selection of things to choose from like hair products, skin care, and make up best of all is the beauty insider program for every dollar spent you receive a point and they're 3 different types of insiders I'm on my 2nd stage and almost on my third and their birthday gifts are great love sephora." in 27 reviews
- "The only thing I wish was that they had a better rewards program such as getting a percentage off with the amount of money you spend similar to Ulta. " in 27 reviews
- "I love this store, the return policy is great you can try on the product ams if you're not happy you can return it for a full refund. " in 24 reviews
Sephora is a makeup lovers dream. Going into sephora you most often will see the black and white theme all over. They carry lots of makeup brands. Everything in the store is organized and great. Another great thing is that you can usually test the products.
My go to store for any and all makeup. They have everything from the generic Sephora brand to designer makeup. The employees are extremely helpful and will help you figure out what products work best for you look and your price point. I have discovered many great makeup products here throughout the years as my look and budget has changed.
I love sephora! that is where I purchase most of my make up! One thing I love about sephora is you get so many points so you always get something free when you purchase an item there! during black friday they also have very good deals that you cannot resist!
Sephora is my second home. I could stay in the store for HOURS and not even notice how much time has gone by. It's a dream to have all my favorite brands in one place! There is a Sephora near me in downtown Santa Barbara and the staff are all so kind and helpful. The perfect place to shop for any makeup lover.
Sephora is such a great place to shop for makeup! The stores are always clean and well lit, the makeup is organized and the testers are never gross looking. Staff are readily available and super helpful. It can be pretty pricey though and they don't often have sales or coupons. The samples when shopping online are a nice bonus, though!
Sephora is my shopping haven. I love going because they have all the products I use on a daily basis. I shop here as often as I can! I love seeing the news brands that they get in. I would recommend shopping here because the employees are so helpful!
GO TO MAKEUP STORE. I'm am alittle overly makeup obsessed and Sephora has it ALL. Their associates are a lot amazing and willing to help with anything!! From color to skin to fragrance IQ, Sephora makes it incredibly easy to find exactly what you are looking for. They also offer free mini makeovers incase you want to test out something or have an artist show you how to apply/use it. So, GO TO SEPHORA :)
How can you not like sephora? they offer such a wide range of makeup and fragrances and such. i love how essentially everything has a tester, which is pretty handy especially if you're going to splurge on something. every store I've been to has been clean and appealing. the SA are all really nice and helpful, at least the ones I've encountered.
Love the store & the selection of makeup & beauty products they have!! Shopping is usually super easy & helpful!! Depending what you're looking for, products can range in price!! Some makeup artists can be super rude, but that's my only complaint! Totally recommend the store!
One of my favorite places to shop for beauty products- both online and in person. There is always a great variety of products to choose from, competitive prices, and great customer service. Sephora is always at the top of my shopping trips.
Q & A
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
What is your favorite brand of makeup at Sephora? Sephora brand, Urban Decay, Too faced, Nars... and many more.
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos