BY SEPHORA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Ultra or Sephora ? Witch do you find more better?🤔 I lov...17 Answers
  • My birthday gift from #Sephora woohoo!!!!! And some free...1 Answers
Alesia C.
Fair Oaks, CA
I have really been enjoying the Algenist brand. The company discovered its famous microalgae and its benefits to the skin by accident,and the company began to invest into creating a new beauty line using biotechnology in their products. Their products are PRICEY, but results are noticable and immediate. If you sign up for Algenist emails you can receive notifications of sales.
Tom T.
The mecca of make-up and skincare in the States; they do carry some Korean skincare, however, I personally wouldn't purchase them here, as the mark-up on the prices is a bit extreme. Wished they had more favorable line in the Men's section, as it seems to be lacking..
krista a.
being as i'm a HUGE makeup junkie sephora is basically heaven on earth for this girl! they have such a wide range of products and the employees are so full of knowledge that it makes shopping such a pleasure. they're return policy also makes it super easy to buy products and test them out at home because they take almost everything back!
Crystal G.
Milwaukee, WI
I love going to Sephora! Its addicting actually! All the workers are so amazing it makes my experience so much better. They help me out a lot when i'm searching for something. I have to say I shop at Sephora a little too much! I will always go back!
Michiru C.
Columbia
Okay, so Sephora has so many great products to choose from. They have SO many brands! ABH, Urban Decay, etc. Their prices are reasonable as well. I LOVE Sephora!
Sarah D.
Moline, IL
I Love Sephora! This store seriously has everything! I don't shop here a ton because the closest one is really far from my house and I like to see the products and test them before I purchase! But when I'm there it's like Disneyland for adults lol
Abby C.
Davenport, IA
I purchased some perfume from them called Dior Hypnotic Poison - it smells so distinct but different and soft and spicy but sweet too. It love Sephora because you an buy all sorts of things there all things beauty and I feel like a kid in the candy store while I'm there!
Er E.
Pittsburgh, PA
My go-to beauty store. They carry most of the brands that I use, including Anastasia and supergoop. Their reward program is great and I always find that the staff are very helpful when it comes to recommending products or answering questions.
Sofia Q.
North Bergen, NJ
Love love love Sephora, they offer a wide variety of some many makeup brands to buy from. Love the fact that there's always help from the workers telling me if that product works for me or not. Not only do they offer beauty but hair and nails which is perfect for a quick shop. They also offer the newest products from brand company's like tarts, too faced and a lot more.
Courtney P.
Mocksville, NC
Everytime stepping into Sephora I leave with way more than I came after. Customer service is extremely friendly & helpful every location I visit. And prices are never higher than competitors. Always end up going back whenever I pass a Sephora!
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Influenster M.
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
Savanna M.
Independence, MO
Erica A.
San Marcos, TX
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
Diana V.
Doral, FL
Do you prefer Sephora or Ulta to purchase makeup?