- "I love how friendly and knowledgeable all the sales staff is, and I absolutely love that they are so willing to help me find free samples." in 49 reviews
- "Not sure if this was just a couple of employees being short with me but it's disappointing and poor customer service, not to mention not a good way to promote sales there. " in 37 reviews
- "they have an amazing selection of things to choose from like hair products, skin care, and make up best of all is the beauty insider program for every dollar spent you receive a point and they're 3 different types of insiders I'm on my 2nd stage and almost on my third and their birthday gifts are great love sephora." in 27 reviews
- "The only thing I wish was that they had a better rewards program such as getting a percentage off with the amount of money you spend similar to Ulta. " in 27 reviews
- "I love this store, the return policy is great you can try on the product ams if you're not happy you can return it for a full refund. " in 24 reviews
I like to use sephora brand mascara because it's not very expensive and they give my eyelashes the definition that I'm looking for. Makeup can be expensive so when you find quality product at a decent price I always see that as a deal. Sephora brand makeup is always good to buy if the more higher end brands are out of your budget.
Love love love Sephora!! Ii love that I can find all my products in one store. There are certain store I refuse to shop in because of the lack of service so I tend to do my shopping online. I love the reviews and the videos attached to the products. I also really enjoy the sephora best of boxes it's a really fun way to try different products. I will never stop shopping at sephora. There is such a difference between high-end make up and the low end stuff.
I love Sephora! It sells a wide variety of top quality products. I also love their rewards program. I get to try out a lots of samples. I love all of the Fresh products, as well as Hour Glass powders and Becca illuminators. I am also constantly buying NARS creamy radiant concealer from Sephora. They always have what I need and keep items in stock.
Sephora is a magical place where dreams come true, everything is beautiful and nothing hurts. My local Sephora usually has everything I need, the only time they didn't they were able to order it from me to have it delivered it at my house with no shipping charges. The only thing I wish is that some of the beauty advisors were nicer
Sephora is great because it has so many options with products ranging in price. You can always find what you want and there are always knowledgeable people around to help if needed. I could spend hours in there looking for new items and they have things that I've never seen before which makes it super fun to discover new products.
Sephora is my favorite place to go beauty shopping! They have a large selection of brands and products. I love how helpful all the employees are and how willing to help they are. I also enjoy their point system where you buy products and then your able to get samples with the points you save up. It's a fun way to try new products!
Sephora carries an array of beauty related items, I've never gone in or gone on their website and been disappointed. They carry high quality products, some with a high price tag, but others are actually quite affordable. Their brand of cosmetics are of good quality and don't break the bank. Overall I'm always happy shopping there.
Sephora has almost every brand of beauty products and and the employees are very helpful. I use the sephora brand felt tip liquid eyeliner in black. It is one of the cheaper eyeliners in the store and works pretty well because it is in between liquid and pencil eyeliner. The cap fell off in my purse once and the eyeliner went dry.
My mecca. The selection can't be beat, I love how helpful the sales staff can be, and it's awesome to be able to try high-end products before investing so much of your paycheck! One thing that can be frustrating is the lighting can be a bit dim which can make swatches(especially foundation) a little inaccurate. Make sure you have a selfie light handy. :)
They're great! The girls working there are always so helpful and knowledgable. I usually know what I'm looking for, but when I have a question, they're great! They are great with customer service as well. I've called to have something held for me before and they're more than willing to grab it and set it aside for me to make my shopping a little easier!
Q & A
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
What is your favorite brand of makeup at Sephora? Sephora brand, Urban Decay, Too faced, Nars... and many more.
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos