- "I love how friendly and knowledgeable all the sales staff is, and I absolutely love that they are so willing to help me find free samples." in 49 reviews
- "Not sure if this was just a couple of employees being short with me but it's disappointing and poor customer service, not to mention not a good way to promote sales there. " in 37 reviews
- "they have an amazing selection of things to choose from like hair products, skin care, and make up best of all is the beauty insider program for every dollar spent you receive a point and they're 3 different types of insiders I'm on my 2nd stage and almost on my third and their birthday gifts are great love sephora." in 27 reviews
- "The only thing I wish was that they had a better rewards program such as getting a percentage off with the amount of money you spend similar to Ulta. " in 27 reviews
- "I love this store, the return policy is great you can try on the product ams if you're not happy you can return it for a full refund. " in 24 reviews
I go to Sephora a ton, but my most recent purchases were the Tartiest Pro Palette and the Full Spectrum Palette! My go to is the Tarte palette but I love the UD palette for special nights or creating new looks. I have never personally tried the Sephora brand, but I intend to soon.
I love Sephora. My local one has the nicest sales representatives ever. I love that samplers are readily available and if they're not the sales reps are normally willing to open another one or give you another product to try that it compares to.
I go to Sephora for most all of my beauty needs. The only reason I can't give them five stars is because there's not enough of them...especially in my area. Every high end brand I use can be found here and the staff is sooo knowledgable and helpful.
I LOVE Sephora. I could live there if I was allowed. I love browsing all the different brands they have there. Whether it be skincare or makeup they have everything you need for any skin type. The associates who work there are beauty gurus and help tremendously.
Sephora is make-up heaven. I go to the Sephora in university town center, Florida. The associates are not always helpful and some arnt very good at make-up. They did introduce me to the Kat Von D line of make-up so I have to give them some credit.
Sephora is my go to shop for all of my makeup needs. They have the BEST eyeliner pencils that last FOREVER! they also have amazing workers who share insight and help with needs that I've had! I would HIGHLY recommend Sephora to any and everyone !
While I do love a lot of the products that Sephora carries, I have not had the best of experiences with their customer service. I'm not sure if it's just the Sephoras near where I live, but I have yet to have an amazing shopping experience there
A product Ive used before from sephora is anastasia beverly hills dipbrow pomade in the shade chocolate. I love dipbrow. I use it everyday to do my eyebrows. It has a really nice consistency and it lasts a long time. It is water proof and isnt too expensive for how long it lasts before you have to replace it. I would recommend it to anyone.
The matte nail polish top coat is awful. Doenst work well and the applier doesnt reach far enough down to use more than half of the product. Unless its been reformulated it is also really thick on top of any normal polish. Very costly too. Love sephora but not this product
Sephora is the go-to store when it comes to finding any makeup products. Experiences at Sephora is excellent because there are a variety of brands to choose from. The favorite purchased product is the Hola Benefit Bronzer, definitely recommend.
Q & A
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
What is your favorite brand of makeup at Sephora? Sephora brand, Urban Decay, Too faced, Nars... and many more.
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos