- "I love how friendly and knowledgeable all the sales staff is, and I absolutely love that they are so willing to help me find free samples." in 49 reviews
- "Not sure if this was just a couple of employees being short with me but it's disappointing and poor customer service, not to mention not a good way to promote sales there. " in 37 reviews
- "they have an amazing selection of things to choose from like hair products, skin care, and make up best of all is the beauty insider program for every dollar spent you receive a point and they're 3 different types of insiders I'm on my 2nd stage and almost on my third and their birthday gifts are great love sephora." in 27 reviews
- "The only thing I wish was that they had a better rewards program such as getting a percentage off with the amount of money you spend similar to Ulta. " in 27 reviews
- "I love this store, the return policy is great you can try on the product ams if you're not happy you can return it for a full refund. " in 24 reviews
Sephora is convenient because there are multiple brands sold in the store as opposed to separate makeup counters like you find in department stores. Another benefit of Sephora is that many cosmetic lines release products only available at Sephora.
While I do love a lot of the products that Sephora carries, I have not had the best of experiences with their customer service. I'm not sure if it's just the Sephoras near where I live, but I have yet to have an amazing shopping experience there
Sephora is a great place to shop of yore looking for higher end beauty supplies. They have the top brands like tarte, too faced and kat von d. The only thing that puts me off are the people on the sales floor. If you don't know what you're looking for, they pounce and try to get you to buy the most expensive thing. Definitely go in if you know exactly what product you want.
I've gotten some brush cleaning shampoo, a too faced chocolate palette and my new favorite makeup forever HD foundation. I got help from a wonderful employee who sat me down and helped me pick the perfect shade for me and answer all my questions.
Sephora is my go to shop for all of my makeup needs. They have the BEST eyeliner pencils that last FOREVER! they also have amazing workers who share insight and help with needs that I've had! I would HIGHLY recommend Sephora to any and everyone !
Awesome place with awesome products! I know it can be a bit expensive, but it's definitely worth it when it comes to the quality of the products. Plus, they do last you for quite awhile
I LOVE Sephora. I could live there if I was allowed. I love browsing all the different brands they have there. Whether it be skincare or makeup they have everything you need for any skin type. The associates who work there are beauty gurus and help tremendously.
If I can find the time to get to sephora, I do. Ultra is closer to me, but the staff at sephora are so much more helpful. If I truly need help figuring out what shade of something I need or which products works best with my skin type, Sephora is the way to go.
Sephora is definitely a makeup lovers top destination. The only con I can think of is not all sephoras carry every brand that they do online such as the higher more expensive brands like marc jacobs. The sephora where I live is very small but still nice.
I recently purchased Kat Von D lock it foundation from Sephora. I shop at sephora very often and it has never failed me. It is expensive but the products are very high end. The associates are always very nice. Yes, I would recommend shopping here.
Q & A
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
What is your favorite brand of makeup at Sephora? Sephora brand, Urban Decay, Too faced, Nars... and many more.
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos