- "I love how friendly and knowledgeable all the sales staff is, and I absolutely love that they are so willing to help me find free samples." in 49 reviews
- "Not sure if this was just a couple of employees being short with me but it's disappointing and poor customer service, not to mention not a good way to promote sales there. " in 37 reviews
- "they have an amazing selection of things to choose from like hair products, skin care, and make up best of all is the beauty insider program for every dollar spent you receive a point and they're 3 different types of insiders I'm on my 2nd stage and almost on my third and their birthday gifts are great love sephora." in 27 reviews
- "The only thing I wish was that they had a better rewards program such as getting a percentage off with the amount of money you spend similar to Ulta. " in 27 reviews
- "I love this store, the return policy is great you can try on the product ams if you're not happy you can return it for a full refund. " in 24 reviews
Always have good experiences when I go! All of the ladies are nice and helpful, and my store stays pretty well stocked. I just wish the lighting was better in some of the stores because it's sometimes difficult to find the correct shade in dim light.
I love Sephora. I am a beauty insider so I get rewards and coupons. The atmosphere inside Sephora is so chic and I love it. There is always someone that can help me find what I need and they don't judge if you know little about makeup. They carry all my favorite brands. Definitely pricey but you are paying for quality.
Sephora is one of my favorite stores to shop at. They have a lot of brands that are my favorites. I always get something for my birthday every year from them. And their website is very easy to use as well. With every purchase I always get some cool samples.
Most of the staff is knowledgeable and try to help right away. I always find what I'm looking for at a reasonable price. If you try something and it doesn't work out they will exchange it for something else. Sephora has an awesome return policy.
I recently purchased Kat Von D lock it foundation from Sephora. I shop at sephora very often and it has never failed me. It is expensive but the products are very high end. The associates are always very nice. Yes, I would recommend shopping here.
One of my standard go to places. I love that they give you points you can exchange for gifts on products you can actually use! This is my favorite thing about shopping here
I love everything about them. Sometimes their customer service isn't the most helpful but usually the girls in the stores are. Be sure to sign up for the reward program to get the most benefits. It's better if you save your points, better gifts.
I absolutely love this store. I have never had a problem and they always have what I need. The only issue is that the store is always so crowded. The workers are very helpful and are really great with finding what makeup you are looking for. :) :)
Smashbox Liquid Lipsticks: By far the best formula of liquid lipstick that I've tried. They stay on for so long and when it's time to retouch, it takes a lot of coats before it gets crumbly. It's also easy to wipe off and totally reapply. I've tried pinks and dark berry colors and the opaqueness is consistent. One or two swipes and you're set.
Sephora is my go to place! Ulta is okay, but at Sephora you can become a rewards memeber and you get to keep the points they don't expire like ulta and other stores! They have a wide variety of makeup from 5-500.00 dollars! The people who work in the store help out a lot!! And on your birthday if you are a member you get a free birthday gift!
Q & A
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
What is your favorite brand of makeup at Sephora? Sephora brand, Urban Decay, Too faced, Nars... and many more.
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos