- "I love how friendly and knowledgeable all the sales staff is, and I absolutely love that they are so willing to help me find free samples." in 49 reviews
- "Not sure if this was just a couple of employees being short with me but it's disappointing and poor customer service, not to mention not a good way to promote sales there. " in 37 reviews
- "they have an amazing selection of things to choose from like hair products, skin care, and make up best of all is the beauty insider program for every dollar spent you receive a point and they're 3 different types of insiders I'm on my 2nd stage and almost on my third and their birthday gifts are great love sephora." in 27 reviews
- "The only thing I wish was that they had a better rewards program such as getting a percentage off with the amount of money you spend similar to Ulta. " in 27 reviews
- "I love this store, the return policy is great you can try on the product ams if you're not happy you can return it for a full refund. " in 24 reviews
Sephora is amazing! Not only do they have the best of the best beauty products but you get points for every purchase. When you order stuff online you get free samples with every purchase. I also get their $10 a month box which lets me try a bunch of favorite products.
I love Sephora. I love their point system, I am not a fan of the actual rewards. The only downside to me, is that I feel like I am constantly pushed to buy higher end products, rather than those that are more affordable or even the store brand.
I recently bought some products (which I love) love that you can sample products and there is a lot of staff to help you with questions and advice! Awesome experience. I think because they took the time to answer my questions I actually bought more! Lol
I LOVE Sephora!!! The nearest Sephora to me is in the mall (30 min drive) and I try to find any excuse-even boredom to head that way. Even if I don't end up buying anything, which is hard because there are sooo many wonderful products, you can always take a few samples of products from the wonderful employees! Plus try out the testers they put out. :)
My favorite place to go! I really love to buy my beauty products there 'cause you can find affordable products as well as expensive products. I shop there a love and my favorite purchase ever has been a Kat Von D liquid lipstick. I go there every time I can.
Sephora is a great store with tons of amazing products. They are usually organized but I find the staff isn't that friendly. They seem very ungenuine and judgy. I enjoy the store and it's products and I will continue shopping here but probably mostly online
Sephora is my go-to store for all things beauty and fragrance. The store has nearly everything from medium to high-end makeup and skincare. I highly recommend using their technology for finding your foundation that is right for your skin type and color.
I enjoy Sephora's make-up, and the quality of make-up you get. There are many make-up packs that you can get that will have the ingredients on the side that will tell you how it will benefit your skin to make it better. Acne has always been an issue of mine, and Sephora services always assure the best make-up for my skin.
Sephora is like heaven for women! You walk in with makeup everywhereeeee! And you can try it on too! Everytime I go, the workers are friendly and ready to give you a makeover! They sell the best quality products and always run specials. Love it!!
My go-to store. I don't love the customer service from the employees, but the products make it worth the trip. Anything I could possibly want/need can be found at Sephora and I am constantly checking the "new products" section on their website.
Q & A
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
What is your favorite brand of makeup at Sephora? Sephora brand, Urban Decay, Too faced, Nars... and many more.
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos