BY SEPHORA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Sephora or iPSY ? 💕💄3 Answers
  • Ultra or Sephora ? Witch do you find more better?🤔 I lov...17 Answers
  • My birthday gift from #Sephora woohoo!!!!! And some free...1 Answers
Krystal P.
Recently I tried the Anastasia Beverly Hills liquid lipstick for the first time. Right off the bat I bought 5 different shades because they're all so beautiful. Sadly they left a little to be desired. I feel as though for prolonged wear my lips feel dry and cakey. But, the colors are too amazing to pass up so i will continue to use them for shorter days/events.
Amanda D.
Tampa, FL
I love going into Sephora. They always have great customer service and their stores are always really organized. It's easy if you are running in to grab something and go. If you don't know what you are looking for there is always a worker that can help you find the perfect product. A few of my favorite things have actually been recommendations from there staff!!!
Dacy D.
If you like high-end makeup, this is the place for you. They allow you to swatch and test out all of the products in the store. It's a total plus, because that stuff is expensive. They take returns on everything as long as it's within a certain time period and after that time period they offer in store credit. The beauty rewards program is great too.
Holly N.
Little Rock, AR
My favorite store is Sephora and their brand of cosmetics are great too!! The brand is reasonable priced overall. I do shop there a lot, probably once a month and sometimes more. If you love makeup, skin care, hair care etc...then you need to seriously check this gorgeous place out!!
Luz Y.
Sephora is definitely my go to store. I can find any brand that I love. I am a rewards member and I love that I can get points for buying stuff that I would buy anyways. Something that I really love is that on your birthday you get a gift! The staff at Sephora are so helpful and friendly that it makes me happy to be there. I wouldn't give up Sephora for anything!
Monet W.
Southfield, MI
I've worked here so I'm a little biased. But also before I worked there I loved it that's why I wanted to work there. My fave store for high end makeup brands. They people are always nice and always helpful. Super knowledgeable in their brands. Only con is they don't have low end. But who is that a con for really. It's still an amazing store.
Kim C.
MARQUETTE, MI
Sephora carries an array of beauty related items, I've never gone in or gone on their website and been disappointed. They carry high quality products, some with a high price tag, but others are actually quite affordable. Their brand of cosmetics are of good quality and don't break the bank. Overall I'm always happy shopping there.
Cheri V.
Winston, OR
I have been a VIB ROUGE with Sephora for a few years. I'm not as hyped to be one anymore. Their point system is laughable. Spend $100 and get a tiny sample of something you don't really want. They don't have very good sales either. The only thing they have going for them is the fact that they carry more brands them competing stores.
claudia d.
Bath, PA
I have been on the hunt for a good setting spray to use and keep my powder in place all day and with the urban decay all nighter setting spray I feel I have found it. It is lightweight and doesn't feel heavy on the skin and it keeps my makeup in place for hours. I have repurchased this 7 times and I 100%recommend it to anyone who needs a nice setting spray.
Jennifer P.
Pittsburgh, PA
I love Sephora. They almost always have something free they are giving away with a certain amount spent, and they have free samples all the time, and sometimes you can find some really good sales. There are some things that are really expensive there though. You just have to look around. I definitely recommend checking it out if you like makeup.
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Influenster M.
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
Savanna M.
Independence, MO
Erica A.
San Marcos, TX
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
Diana V.
Doral, FL
Do you prefer Sephora or Ulta to purchase makeup?