BY SEPHORA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Ultra or Sephora ? Witch do you find more better?ūü§Ē I lov...17 Answers
  • My birthday gift from #Sephora woohoo!!!!! And some free...1 Answers
Crystal B.
Windsor, CO
I had an ok experience the lady know a lot but when she was doing my make up she wanted to sell it so bad she forgot what I was looking for and she ended up putting on stuff that I did not like and was way to heavy on my face and not my color .
Astine S.
Sephora is the go-to store when it comes to finding any makeup products. Experiences at Sephora is excellent because there are a variety of brands to choose from. The favorite purchased product is the Hola Benefit Bronzer, definitely recommend.
Ariela P.
Me encanta Sephora, es lo m√°ximo! Siempre est√°n innovando. Podemos encontrar las mejores marcas de productos de belleza, adem√°s tienen su propia marca personal de productos, a√ļn no he probado ninguno pero me han comentado que son bastante buenos. Lo √ļnico es que pueden ser un poco costosos.
Aleshia L.
Apo, AP
I love Sephora. My local one has the nicest sales representatives ever. I love that samplers are readily available and if they're not the sales reps are normally willing to open another one or give you another product to try that it compares to.
Jennifer M.
Nashville, TN
If I could ever seen say I'm addicted to something, it would be beauty and personal products. Sephora has long been a haven for all things head to toe. If I'm shopping in a store, there is always an employee readily available to assist me, or refer me to another associate that might be more knowledgeable of a product or my needs. I also love shopping online, as a convenience, and I like getting samples so I can discover new loves!
Danacia W.
Bloomington
Sephora is my go to shop for all of my makeup needs. They have the BEST eyeliner pencils that last FOREVER! they also have amazing workers who share insight and help with needs that I've had! I would HIGHLY recommend Sephora to any and everyone !
Katie O.
Panama City, FL
The sephora near me is is great. Always packed with people but their staff is kind and knowledgeable. The trial/ travel size aisles near the check out is very clever placement seeing how every time I go in there I buy 3 mini product on top of the product I originally went in there for.
Dennisse G.
Louisville , KY
My favorite store! I find everything I want here. They have so many products to try. Workers are kind and help you pick out what fits your needs. I love that they allow you to take samples of some products so that you can try them before you actually purchase.
Jessie W.
Shanghai , Shanghai
Sephora is my personal paradise! I'm a VIB member and I'm also a Sephora Play Box subscriber . Sephora definitely plays a huge part in my life. Every time I go to a new city or a new country , my immediate reaction is always go search for the local Sephora
Aubrie K.
Acosta, PA
The online shipping has always been amazing with sephora, as well as going into the store to pick out a product. There is a wide variety of brands made for every skin tone and type ! Im a heavy makeup collector, and spend a decent amount of time (and money) in this store! The sephora card helps with perks and you get a free gift for your birthday month !
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Influenster M.
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
Savanna M.
Independence, MO
Erica A.
San Marcos, TX
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
Diana V.
Doral, FL
Do you prefer Sephora or Ulta to purchase makeup?