BY SEPHORA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Priya P.
Jeffersonville, IN
Sephora is the place to go when you are looking for great beauty products. They have such a wide range of selection. Most of the products that are online you can find it in the store. They are conveniently located inside JCPenny stores. It is my favorite place to go when it comes to buy my beauty products.
Vada L.
Fort Sumner, NM
Almost all my makeup comes from here and I Love it! From eye makeup to lips to face they have it all and the most amazing selection of makeup brushes! There's so many different options that go with your skin type! And the help is amazing you almost can't do anything without someone asking if you need help of giving there professional opinion! It's the royal treatment!
Amal T.
Sylvania , OH
If you love makeup then you'll love Sephora. If you're a beginner like me, you'll also love Sephora. So many products and so many different kinds of each product. The employees are also really helpful, polite, and reliable. I would definitely recommend it to others!
Leah D.
My go-to store for high-end, designer fragrance & cosmetics. Pricey, yes, but it carries all of the tried-and-true products of the beauty world that really do work! The staff is always knowledgeable & show off great makeup looks, would absolutely recommend shopping here!
Camille C.
I've been coming to Sephora on and off for the past couple of years.
I love the variety they have when it comes to their make-up, skincare and hair care products.
The prices are quite steep when it comes to most products which is what deters me from going there regularly.
Elizabeth S.
Beacon Falls
Sephora is definitely my go to store if I need anything in the BEAUTY WORLD. I love that I can read reviews on products to help me with my purchases. You can get samples, with your purchases, which have helped me a lot to try other products without having to buy them. I love their policy of being able to try any product and return it if you are unhappy with it. Saves having to over spend on already expensive makeup, that you end up throwing aside, and unable to to throw away because you spent so much money on it.
Jenny W.
Tulsa, OK
I love going to sephora as he customer service is second to none. They always greet me when going into the store. I ask questions about products I know nothing about, and they help me. Plus they always give you free samples of products which always lead me to purchasing more. Love them.
Keri T.
Crystal, MN
This place has everything I need.. and don't need. It's the best store to find anything beauty related. The staff there are always willing to let me try something before I buy it. I have really sensitive skin, and they are very knowledgeable on what would be best for me!
Stephanie P.
Brooklyn, NY
Sephora is fun to go in and try new products. Many times it is very hard to walk around in and some testers are empty. Employees are generally nice and willing to help even when you don't really need it. Other than that, sephora has all the products I usually look for!
Rachel D.
I love Sephora! They carry so much many up brands, as well as their own! They also sell skin care, perfumes, makeup brushes and other stuff too! I love waking into the store and just looking around and sampling some of their products! I do recommend shopping here!!
Kenzie J.
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Influenster M.
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
Savanna M.