- "I love how friendly and knowledgeable all the sales staff is, and I absolutely love that they are so willing to help me find free samples." in 49 reviews
- "Not sure if this was just a couple of employees being short with me but it's disappointing and poor customer service, not to mention not a good way to promote sales there. " in 37 reviews
- "they have an amazing selection of things to choose from like hair products, skin care, and make up best of all is the beauty insider program for every dollar spent you receive a point and they're 3 different types of insiders I'm on my 2nd stage and almost on my third and their birthday gifts are great love sephora." in 27 reviews
- "The only thing I wish was that they had a better rewards program such as getting a percentage off with the amount of money you spend similar to Ulta. " in 27 reviews
- "I love this store, the return policy is great you can try on the product ams if you're not happy you can return it for a full refund. " in 24 reviews
They Always Have Every New Product Out In Store ,They always help you in finding what you need, my favorite that i purchase from here was my Tarte Rainforest of the sea concelar got amazing results and the sales associates always let you know what new in the "beauty world" WILL ALWAYS GO TO SEPHORA 🗣❤
Sephora is definitely one of my favorite stores. They have everything from makeup, lipstick, makeup brushes, hair products, and more. The price range varies from very affordable to a little pricier, but it's all worth it. If you been to Sephora already, please check it out.
Sephora is amazing they have amazing makeup and great employees. It is a bit pricy but it's worth it. My favorite purchase is the naked smokey eye pallet! It was so worth it. My experience was good and I would totally shop there again. I would recommend this to makeup lovers
Sephora has all you need for your beauty routines. Lots of high end beauty products to fit anyone's needs. The service is always excellent and there is always an employee waiting to serve me when I enter this store. I needed help finding a new foundation and they matched my skin tone to several different brands based on my skin type. The only complaint I'd have is that they don't offer many discounts on products.
Sephora is heaven to a makeup lover! It is a wonderful store that has makeup, hair products, skin care and perfume. They have tons of high end brands, as well as their Sephora brand. Don't be intimidated - just go in and ask one of the employees to show you a few of their favorites!
Wow I remember when Sephora first launched! I thought it was a holiday, I'm a certified beauty junkie and a pro in the business for over 25 years, this store has an amazing lineup of prestige brands and top notch beauty products. You'll love it there, I can't get enough
I love that you can have the professionals try products on and that they give samples - the associates aren't always the most knowledgeable about your unique needs/complexion, it's often best to use your own judgment/research as well.
I absolutely love everything about sephora- the products, the staff, the online business, etc. if you order online, you get free samples and they are almost always running extra deals. In the store, the staff is so accommodating! If you ask questions, they show you products that you might like and sometimes give you samples WHICH IS PERFECT TO FIND WHAT WORKS BEST WITH YOUR SKIN!
Sephora has it all! I literally can not get past the first counter without an item in my bag! They have amazing in store and online offers, free samples, makeup coaching and beauty rewards! My number one go to for my makeup fix!
It is a great store because you can try anything you are intrested in. it is a little bit pricey but it is good quality and it make you feel satisfy besides the brand sephora not the store is not pricey at all and is still good quality product. the store tough is amazing.
Q & A
Ladies! Sephora or Ulta?😁
Question has been deleted
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
What is your favorite brand of makeup at Sephora? Sephora brand, Urban Decay, Too faced, Nars... and many more.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos