BY SEPHORA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Ultra or Sephora ? Witch do you find more better?🤔 I lov...17 Answers
  • My birthday gift from #Sephora woohoo!!!!! And some free...1 Answers
Vickie B.
Gillespie, IL
I like several products however I often prefer not to shop at their stores it isn't a friendly atmosphere for folks over forty. They never have samples of items I would like to try I think they stock pile them for friends or each other. If I'm purchasing say a perfume or a pricey item I'm not sure why I can't get a sample of a skin cream to try - I'm not willing to pay for skincare at $100 or more without trying the product out.
Alexiis O.
EAGLE PASS, TX
Love this store! Almost all their products have a tester, which allows you to try on the differents products they sell! Easy to find what you are looking for. They have beauty consultants that are they to help you find what you are looking for! Love this store!!
Cynthia S.
Fredericksburg, VA
The staff is always helpful at my store. But can be very pushy if they don't think youre moving fast enough. Magic eyebrow wand was the best purchase ever and I still use it today. I recommend it to friends and I shop here every week with friends and family.
monserrat g.
Waukegan, IL
I am in love with the Laura Mercier translucent powder it is such a light weight product and it leaves a very matte finish. I love how friendly employees were I do think it's a bit on the pricey side but it is worth it at the end I recommend shopping here 👍🏻
Hayden W.
I love Sephora so so so much. All their makeup their is so amazing and works amazing. The people are also so nice with helping you find makeup you like and always help you test a product before you buy it. This you love makeup then you need to go to Sephora.
Nicole T.
Titusville, PA
The Sephora brand liquid lipsticks are very pigmented and are definitely worth the money! The sales representative was very helpful and very friendly! The liquid lipsticks is very affordable, not much more than drugstore. I'll definitely be visiting the store again soon!
Zahra D.
😍😍😍😍😍❤️❤️❤️❤️!! LOVE SEPHORA! the people there are very friendly and helpful! and I don't mind spending time walking around all the makeup even if I am not planning to buy anything! who am I kidding?! I'll leave the store with at least ten different products!
Celine G.
Arcadia, CA
I love Sephora and their point system. They have great customer service and it has everything I'm looking for. They have a wide range of products but most are expensive. I like that they started Sephora play which is a subscription box. It's a pretty nice one.
Manda L.
Niles, MI
I love Sephora! It is like beauty heaven when I walk in there! My favorite purchase would have to be the Kat Von D tattoo eyeliner! There are plenty of employees ready to help you find what you need, and are understanding when you just want to browse! I couldn't say enough good things about Sephora!
Ashle A.
Providence , RI
Sephora is the definition of a one shop beauty shop! I can walk into that store and get all my beauty needs met! Whether I'm looking for make up, hair products, or perfume Sephora has it all! I would recommend anyone interested in beauty should most deff check it out!
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Influenster M.
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
Savanna M.
Independence, MO
Erica A.
San Marcos, TX
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
Diana V.
Doral, FL
Do you prefer Sephora or Ulta to purchase makeup?