- "I love how friendly and knowledgeable all the sales staff is, and I absolutely love that they are so willing to help me find free samples." in 49 reviews
- "Not sure if this was just a couple of employees being short with me but it's disappointing and poor customer service, not to mention not a good way to promote sales there. " in 37 reviews
- "they have an amazing selection of things to choose from like hair products, skin care, and make up best of all is the beauty insider program for every dollar spent you receive a point and they're 3 different types of insiders I'm on my 2nd stage and almost on my third and their birthday gifts are great love sephora." in 27 reviews
- "The only thing I wish was that they had a better rewards program such as getting a percentage off with the amount of money you spend similar to Ulta. " in 27 reviews
- "I love this store, the return policy is great you can try on the product ams if you're not happy you can return it for a full refund. " in 24 reviews
Sometimes the girls there don't know what they are doing.. just pushing to sell you stuff you didn't really go looking for. I understand it's their job but it would be nice to go look for what you need and for them to just help you with that specific item not the whole store
I LOVE ordering from Sephora online. I always receive several free samples and I accumulate points that I can redeem for deluxe sample items. They have great customer service if your products are ever damaged or the wrong item gets sent. I highly recommend shopping g SEPHORA online
This is probably one of my favorite places in the world. I could literally spend 5 hours there without even noticing. I like to go around and check new products and get samples when I'm not sure if I wanna purchase something. The staff are generally nice and willing to help you
This is my go to store for all make up and beauty products. I cannot complain with their service they are always so attentive to your needs, and the rewards program is great, that's why I keep going back too redeem all my freebies. Sephora is hands down the best make up store.
I do love sephora so so much, I mean who doesn't? It carries every make up you desire. Everyone is always so friendly who works their, but I do wish that they would help you find something that works for you rather than trying to sell you the most expensive product they have.
Sephora is a great place to get your beauty fix, you can get almost all of your favorite brands there. The down side is their customer loyalty rewards program, I don't think that they should get rid of your points after a year then you'd have to work up your rank to get exclusive items, the least that they could do is let us keep the points since when had to buy so much to get there.
I like sephora because it's easy to find what you're searching for. But, unfortunately the one in my town, they have HORRIBLE associates. So rude, judgemental, and never seem to know what they're talking about. That's why when I go, I HAVE to know what exactly it is that I will be purchasing and be quick in and out the door. Overall, a very good place to shop, but not better than Ulta.
Where do I begin to describe my love for Sephora? I only really discovered Sephora around 2 years ago and I am SO glad I did! They have so many great brands and I love the personal experience you get when you go there. I'm a fan of the point system, samples. I really appreciate that you can get free samples in the store to try before buying. PLUS you can return items that didn't work out for you, which is incredible
Love it! You can find literally everything you are looking for and even things that you don't need but can't walk away without it! Good products, amazing personalized service. If you have a sephora card you get points and gifts on your birthday! All brands in one shop.. just perfect!
I can never get enough of this store! The thing I love most is that any employee will happily sample a product for you before you buy it. This is so important to me as I have found so many staple beauty routine products this way. I will continue to shop there again and again
Q & A
Ladies! Sephora or Ulta?😁
Question has been deleted
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
What is your favorite brand of makeup at Sephora? Sephora brand, Urban Decay, Too faced, Nars... and many more.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos