- "I love how friendly and knowledgeable all the sales staff is, and I absolutely love that they are so willing to help me find free samples." in 49 reviews
- "Not sure if this was just a couple of employees being short with me but it's disappointing and poor customer service, not to mention not a good way to promote sales there. " in 37 reviews
- "they have an amazing selection of things to choose from like hair products, skin care, and make up best of all is the beauty insider program for every dollar spent you receive a point and they're 3 different types of insiders I'm on my 2nd stage and almost on my third and their birthday gifts are great love sephora." in 27 reviews
- "The only thing I wish was that they had a better rewards program such as getting a percentage off with the amount of money you spend similar to Ulta. " in 27 reviews
- "I love this store, the return policy is great you can try on the product ams if you're not happy you can return it for a full refund. " in 24 reviews
Sephora is my go-to beauty store. I love that I can sample products before dropping $50 on them, and I also love that if I do drop $50 on something and decide I hate it, i can return it. They carry all of my favorite brands and the employees are always super helpful!
I cannot leave the mall without going to #Sephora and checking out #NewProducts . I love going for the many #FreeSamples as it helps with deciding on buying certain products. My husband has learned to accept this as a must stop by store even though I go once a week lol
So my local Sephoras are always super packed, never have the products in stock even when I check online to see if they have it. Totally annoying and then usually end up ordering online. I wouldn't mind that because you get samples but my luck is such that the ones I wanted are OOS 😑
A few months ago I became a VIB at Sephora, so last month I got to enjoy the VIB sale and splurge on many new products. Sephora always has great service, many products to tempt me inside. All of my favorite brands are stocked at Sephora. Definitely my favorite beauty store.
Sephora is amazing. They always have what I'm looking for. There's never really been a time they didn't carry a product I wanted unless they sold out already. (Which happened maybe once) Anybody in need of new makeup should check out Sephora. It's like makeup heaven!
It's hard to go into Sephora and not want everything on display. I love that they are a store that's exclusively dedicated to make-up, skin, and hair care products. If I am looking for something, but unsure, I know I can find it there. Also, the sales associates tend to be really knowledgeable about the products and offer helpful advice when trying to make decisions. I also love the point perks and the ease of shopping online. The only drawback is that they don't cover all of my favorite brands like theBalm.
Sephora is just a dream store for any girl. Love coming in here to buy my makeup and to try new beauty products. They also carry my favorite perfume "lady million" which I can't find anywhere else
Sephora always has what I need. I prefer their full stores to their smaller ones in JC Penny. The products are little bit pricey but they are usually worth it. It's especially nice because I can get samples of a product before I spend the money on it. I also really appreciate how willing the workers are to spend time with me and help me choose the best items to fit my needs. Don't hesitate to try this store out!
Oh My Gosh! I love this store so much. It has so many different products to try out and explore. I recommend it to everyone that is looking for a new beauty store to try out. Its amazing! I also love shopping online on their website, you can always find good deals.
Sephora is perfect it has all kind of high end , best quality makeup ! My favorite purchase has been Becca x Jaclyn Hill champagne pop ! Best collaboration ever! Sephora has everything we might want from skin care, makeup, bushes and much more.
Q & A
Ladies! Sephora or Ulta?😁
Question has been deleted
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Let’s help each other get VoxBoxes! ✨✨✨ Answer each question individually in a reply (increase discussion)! Go and like everyone else’s answers atleast 5-10 (increase likeability) Follow and I’ll follow back! (increase follow count) YAY! 🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈 1.) Cool Tones or Warm tones? 2.) Natural Lashes or falsies? 3.) Red Lips or Nude lips? 4.) Hoops or Studs? 5.) Side bangs or straight across bangs? 6.) Liquid Foundation or Powder? 7.) Matte Nail polish or Glitter nail polish 8.) Black Mascara or Colored Mascara 9.) Fixer Upper or Flip or Flop? 10.) Giraffes or Dolphins 🐬
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos