- "I love how friendly and knowledgeable all the sales staff is, and I absolutely love that they are so willing to help me find free samples." in 49 reviews
- "Not sure if this was just a couple of employees being short with me but it's disappointing and poor customer service, not to mention not a good way to promote sales there. " in 37 reviews
- "they have an amazing selection of things to choose from like hair products, skin care, and make up best of all is the beauty insider program for every dollar spent you receive a point and they're 3 different types of insiders I'm on my 2nd stage and almost on my third and their birthday gifts are great love sephora." in 27 reviews
- "The only thing I wish was that they had a better rewards program such as getting a percentage off with the amount of money you spend similar to Ulta. " in 27 reviews
- "I love this store, the return policy is great you can try on the product ams if you're not happy you can return it for a full refund. " in 24 reviews
Ole Henriksen exfoliator is awesome. It smells great and doesn't leave the skin feeling dry. It also smells really good and has lasted me for a while. I would definitely repurchase this item & recommend it to others.
I can never get enough of this store! The thing I love most is that any employee will happily sample a product for you before you buy it. This is so important to me as I have found so many staple beauty routine products this way. I will continue to shop there again and again
Sephora is my go-to destination for beauty. I especially love their selection of luxe skinecare brands. They have a pretty good range of affordable and super expensive brands, but they only carry the best quality brands, so I always know I can trust the products I buy there.
My favorite store forever. I could be here for hours just looking for make up. They have many of the best make up brands in store with very high quality. I also love how every year they give their customers with membership a little make up kit when it's their birthday month.
Sephora is amazing. So many awesome brands and products sold here, it's like a kid going into a candy store for makeup/skincare lovers. The people working in the stores are always nice and very helpful and I love that you can return anything if it doesn't work out for you. I love shopping online because there are always little free things that you can get with your order as well as samples.
I LOVE ordering from Sephora online. I always receive several free samples and I accumulate points that I can redeem for deluxe sample items. They have great customer service if your products are ever damaged or the wrong item gets sent. I highly recommend shopping g SEPHORA online
Love them and the brands/products. The staff is just about always friendly. My only complaint is that my closest one is inside another store so it's hard to color match in there. I got matched by employees a couple times and when I walked out into the light it was always wrong.
This is my go to store for all make up and beauty products. I cannot complain with their service they are always so attentive to your needs, and the rewards program is great, that's why I keep going back too redeem all my freebies. Sephora is hands down the best make up store.
Sephora addict here. They have these best brands at all times. I wish they did coupons and sales more often, but I do like the additives you get when VIB or VIB Rouge. I paid for the free shipping for the year which was only $10 and I find myself looking for an excuse to splurge. Love these guys.
I love sephora - I am in heaven when I'm there! I love that I can try out a lot of products before buying, which helps since most of the brands they sell are higher priced and not your standard drug store brands. I run into not being able to find my shade in store sometimes and they always order and ship it to me for free. I also love getting a free birthday gift and earning points.
Q & A
Ladies! Sephora or Ulta?😁
Question has been deleted
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
What is your favorite brand of makeup at Sephora? Sephora brand, Urban Decay, Too faced, Nars... and many more.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos