- "I love how friendly and knowledgeable all the sales staff is, and I absolutely love that they are so willing to help me find free samples." in 49 reviews
- "Not sure if this was just a couple of employees being short with me but it's disappointing and poor customer service, not to mention not a good way to promote sales there. " in 37 reviews
- "they have an amazing selection of things to choose from like hair products, skin care, and make up best of all is the beauty insider program for every dollar spent you receive a point and they're 3 different types of insiders I'm on my 2nd stage and almost on my third and their birthday gifts are great love sephora." in 27 reviews
- "The only thing I wish was that they had a better rewards program such as getting a percentage off with the amount of money you spend similar to Ulta. " in 27 reviews
- "I love this store, the return policy is great you can try on the product ams if you're not happy you can return it for a full refund. " in 24 reviews
I love sephora. I enjoy shopping there but I would have to say that I like Ulta more just because when i need to get more than just makeup I can go to ulta & get my beauty stuff all in one stop. I wish sephora would expand just a little more to be more than just makeup.
Love Sephora for my higher end beauty/skincare/haircare. I like that anything in the store can be sampled to take home. Their return policy is basically return if you don't like it. I have never ran into trouble with the policy, but know some friends who have for no real reason. Great perks, especially when you finally get to VIB level from the base Beauty Insider level.
I love Sephora, as I am sure most people I know do as well. Sephora is a great place to learn more about make up and skin care. Customer service is always great and the reps at the store are super helpful and eager to guide me. Worst part about it is that i want to spend all my money on everything :)
Sephora is the best store I've ever had the joy of shopping in. I love purchasing stuff from the store or the website. They always give you free samples and you can add up points to get even more! I will never shop for beauty products anywhere else, I'm a VIB for life!
Love this store but hate the return policy. I was given a bunch of items as a gift and they told me they purchased from Sephora and made me feel like I was doing something wrong by returning/exchanging without a receipt. I spend a lot of money there like everyone else.
Great store. Helpful staff. Such a great variety of products. Higher end products but they have coupons sales and more through the year. I shop there when I can. I love that you can get samples on almost anything before you purchase it. Many member benefits too!
I love Sephora, this store has some of the most helpful makeup artists and customer service, they are always so knowledgeable and recommend the best products not the priciest ones! The only reason I gave them 4 stars instead of 5 is because they should have a section for international brands or up and coming brands to give us other brands other then just the big "players"
It’s really pricy but really worth it! I love love love the makeup and facial products from here they’re amazing! They have a big variety to choice from and they have a huge amount of help from the workers! They’re even really good about giving out samples so that way instead of buying something you know that if you like it you can always go back later and purchase it! ❤️
I've been shopping at sephora for years , has all kinds of brands and the fact you can learn so much different things about the products, I do feel like the artist need to focus a little on artistry so that the clients can see how great and how much potential the products have
THE BEST BEAUTY STORE ON THE PLANET. I love sephora, always will until I die. They always have all the newest products that are always high quality, the employees are wonderful, helpful and you want to always come back. I will shop there, like i said, until I die.
Q & A
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
What is your favorite brand of makeup at Sephora? Sephora brand, Urban Decay, Too faced, Nars... and many more.
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos