- "I love how friendly and knowledgeable all the sales staff is, and I absolutely love that they are so willing to help me find free samples." in 49 reviews
- "Not sure if this was just a couple of employees being short with me but it's disappointing and poor customer service, not to mention not a good way to promote sales there. " in 37 reviews
- "they have an amazing selection of things to choose from like hair products, skin care, and make up best of all is the beauty insider program for every dollar spent you receive a point and they're 3 different types of insiders I'm on my 2nd stage and almost on my third and their birthday gifts are great love sephora." in 27 reviews
- "The only thing I wish was that they had a better rewards program such as getting a percentage off with the amount of money you spend similar to Ulta. " in 27 reviews
- "I love this store, the return policy is great you can try on the product ams if you're not happy you can return it for a full refund. " in 24 reviews
I have a Sephora not to far from my university which is a good and bad thing. I stop by often to pick up little things here and there. im always stoping in to see whats new. Love the store and the people it employs. by far my favorite place to buy beauty products
Obviously this is one of the best makeup stores. You get a wide range of products. Some are affordable, some are verrrrrry expensive. My first purchase ever in Sephora was about 2 or three years ago and the first thing I got was Dipbrow Pomade from Anastasia and a Stila lipgloss
Sephora's are so easy to come by. They sell all sorts of makeup and makeup brushes. I recently went for my birthday and got a free facial cleanser and mascara. The ladies are super friendly and they help you find the right shade and brand super easy super quick
Oh my gosh , there is so much to say about Sephora. Don't let the prices scare you, you are definitely getting what you paid for, which is a very GREAT product. I love going into sephora, the employees give you great tips and are always so nice. LOVE LOVE LOVE.
Sephora is one of my top stores to get my skincare regimen, it has a beauty insider point system in which you can get free products depending on the points you have. Each birthday if your a beaty insider member (which is free ) you get a gift and also free tatorials.
It's like the Disney World of makeup! I went in to find a pressed powder that matched my unique skin tone (since drug store/typical face makeup tones have pink in it and my skin has a yellow undertone) and they had this really cool device that scanned my face to see what my matching skin tone was exactly. It was so cool and I got the perfect pressed powder for my face
I get into serious trouble at Sephora. They have all of the latest products that a girl could only dream of. Luckily I don't live very close to one or my bank account would hate me (even more) I've even gone in so a quick eye makeup look before a special event!
Great customer service. Quick responses on Facebook when I message them. I wish their points system were a little more "rewarding," but great concept overall. SUPER excited for my first Sephora PLAY! box to come in, and definitely recommend the store to others. I shop at least once a week.
Sephora is a really good place to find different makeup brands for different price ranges. I like when I walk in that there is someone always willing to help me find what I'm looking for. Sephora even has there own collection that is more on the inexpensive side.
I buy several beauty products as well as perfumes from Sephora and what i enjoy most about my buying experience is the ease of purchase, great price, free samples and variety of products on display. It makes it easy for you to make up your mind about your choice.
Q & A
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
What is your favorite brand of makeup at Sephora? Sephora brand, Urban Decay, Too faced, Nars... and many more.
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos