BY SEPHORA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Ultra or Sephora ? Witch do you find more better?🤔 I lov...17 Answers
  • My birthday gift from #Sephora woohoo!!!!! And some free...1 Answers
Dana R.
Dekalb, IL
Laura Mercier mineral powder is beyond all others I use it over a bb cream or foundation. With a setting spray, it gives a perfect finish. My aging skin looks great with the addition of this powder over my bb cream . I would recommend this to all types of foundation wearers.
Shannon B.
Woodstock, GA
Sephora is an awesome option for all beauty needs. While their own brand isn't amazing, they carry so many brands at different price points, so there's something for everyone. The experience is great, because the sales people are nice, knowledgeable, and helpful.
Gilnou P.
Philadelphia, PA
Sephora is my favorite place to get my beauty and skincare items. I love everything about this company. They have a great return policy and their rewards program is among the best out there. I go to Sephora at least once a week and even if I don't buy anything (which is usually hard to do) I get a sample of some sort. Definitely recommend this place to everyone!
Tel Aviv D.
Middlebury, VT
It's a little overwhelming to visit Sephora because they have so many products, and the range of products they have is vast. I would like it better if they had more sales because a lot of their products are too expensive, but this store is amazing because they have a lot of products that you've been looking for.
Skylar F.
Best makeup store there is. Don't get me wrong, I love Ulta, but sephora offers samples and that makes it the winner. I am never upset with Sephora's staff and they are always happy to help me. I also love that you can return products without them giving you a hard time.
Caitlen C.
This store will always get the best of me! It's such a beautiful store. Anytime I'm in my local city, I have to stop by. I've probably spent more money there then I would even like to think about. The staff is always so friendly but I wish it was a little nicer on my bank account 😜
Katelyn L.
Manchester, CT
Every make-up girls first place they go broke. Have easily gone in and spent $600 a trip on 4 items. Lucky enough there in one in the plaza I work and I get to go in about every other day and see what's new almost immediately. Carry only the best, high quality, name brand items and collections.
Sheena M.
Newark, CA
Love this store but hate the return policy. I was given a bunch of items as a gift and they told me they purchased from Sephora and made me feel like I was doing something wrong by returning/exchanging without a receipt. I spend a lot of money there like everyone else.
Lindsay W.
Orlando, FL
I love Sephora for when I'm in the mood to splurge on something for myself. I don't shop there as often as another popular beauty store, but that comes down to the cost difference. When I go in to Sephora, I love to explore and play and pick out one or two items to pamper myself with!
GerlissaCupcake R.
I love Sephora, this store has some of the most helpful makeup artists and customer service, they are always so knowledgeable and recommend the best products not the priciest ones! The only reason I gave them 4 stars instead of 5 is because they should have a section for international brands or up and coming brands to give us other brands other then just the big "players"
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Influenster M.
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
Savanna M.
Independence, MO
Erica A.
San Marcos, TX
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
Diana V.
Doral, FL
Do you prefer Sephora or Ulta to purchase makeup?