BY SEPHORA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Elizabeth C.
Madison
How I wish there is a Sephora nearby our area. I have to drive an hour to get myself some goodies. I super love Sephora. It is always a great experience at their stores. Their beauty advisors are very knowledgable and their products are amazing. I would definitely recommend Sephora. If you haven't visited yet, you are missing out. They have the best skin care lines as well as prestige brands and the best makeup. Stop by their store and pamper yourself.
JM S.
Stockton
Sephora's Waterproof Brow Mascara blew my mind. I bought it because I was going to spend a day in an amusement park. I am planning to get sweaty and wet from all the rides I am going to take. As soon as I put the color on my brows It stay there until midnight. I easily removed it when I washed my face with soap and warm water. It surpassed all the thrill rides and made my eyebrows on fleek throughout the day. SEPHORA COLLECTION Brow Builder
Paige N.
New Berlin, WI
I love my local Sephora so much because it is a place where I feel like I can be myself. They workers there are always so sweet and they treat me so nice. TBH they treat me like I work there so they let me do almost whatever I want! They also interact with me as though we are friends and that makes the experience 10x better! The store also has a great variety of high end makeup to get lost in for hours. I also love the reward system that they have.
Lauren G.
Tempe, AZ
This is my absolute favorite place to buy makeup. They always have the high end products that I love and want and the sales associates are always so friendly and helpful.
Kendall K.
I really like Sephora. The brands they carry are so good and most of the time employees are helpful. I do wish that the rewards system was a little better. Compared to Ulta, it could be improved. Still, I always like going to Sephora and browsing all the pretty makeup, even if I end up not buying anything.
Mrs. M.
Los Angeles
I love Sephora! 💕 This store has a large variety of products available to purchase and to test. I also enjoy browsing Sephora’s app and online store which have customer rewards and unique product items and gift sets.
Jasmin G.
Wendell, ID
This is truly heaven on earth! I love this place. You can find everything you need here. The best makeup. Great service when it’s not super busy. Friendly staff. You can also find hair products here and skin products.
Yasamin Я.
This review goes to shopping in store. Not all Sephora’s are updating things that are existent. They on top of having new launches by to actually order some other things takes forever. Now I have shopped in a lot different Sephora’s throughout the years and I must say that it’s getting worse
bekarbk ..
Love this place always there is a reason to go back guest service is excellent and carrier all kind of high end brands you can try the product on the store and if you but it and don’t like it you always can return it
Rebecca T.
San Diego, CA
A girl can never have enough lipsticks right? Thanks to Sephora, I have way more make up I can ever use up in my life, but I LOVE IT!

Sephora offers a variety of brands of make up at a one stop shop, making it convenient for people to gather all their must-haves at one location.

Their rewards program is OK. People complain about their point system ($1 for 1 point), but personally, it's not as bad as it sounds. For example, there are times during the year when you can get 2x or 3x the amount of points on purchases. Also, if you have the Play! Box, every month, you get a free 50 points added to your account if you make a purchase in store.

Their other perks are great in my opinion. Their hand-picked gifts are my favorite. Once in a while, you will receive an email stating you can get 1 small deluxe sample with a $25 purchase or 3 deluxe gift samples with a $35 purchase (VIB and VIBR only). In the past, the $25 deluxe samples have included NARS Orgasm, GlamGlow moisturizers, Benefit brow products, and so many more. My favorite $35 deluxe sample gift was a Fresh trio.

In the Spring, Beauty Insiders get 10% off ALL purchases. VIB and VIBR get 15%. In the Winter (around November), they have their annual sale: 15% for Beauty Insiders and 20% off for VIB and VIBR. But wait for it... shortly after their Winter Sale, Sephora sends out a "gift card" to everyone registered in their system. Beauty Insiders get $15 off a purchase of $50+, VIB gets $20, and VIBR gets $25. I limited my VIBR purchase to $50 and got basically a 50% off discount, which is unheard of!

Lastly, VIBR gets free Flash 2-day shipping and free custom makeovers at Sephora stores. They also get a welcome gift - this past year (2016), it was a NARS deluxe blush. VIB gets a one-time-use 15% off code + 1 free make over. Everyone gets free birthday gifts (past years have included NARS lip duo, Benefit duo, Fresh duo, and Marc Jacobs duo). This year, you can choose from a skincare Caudalie set or a Tarte blush/lippie set!

Overall, my experience with Sephora has been great. Not too many negatives and many positives.

Thank goodness for Sephora for fulfilling my make up obsessions!
Kenzie J.
Ladies! Sephora or Ulta?😁
emily C.
San Carlos, CA
Question has been deleted
Nicki W.
Conway, SC
Let’s help each other get VoxBoxes! ✨✨✨ Answer each question individually in a reply (increase discussion)! Go and like everyone else’s answers atleast 5-10 (increase likeability) Follow and I’ll follow back! (increase follow count) YAY! 🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈 1.) Cool Tones or Warm tones? 2.) Natural Lashes or falsies? 3.) Red Lips or Nude lips? 4.) Hoops or Studs? 5.) Side bangs or straight across bangs? 6.) Liquid Foundation or Powder? 7.) Matte Nail polish or Glitter nail polish 8.) Black Mascara or Colored Mascara 9.) Fixer Upper or Flip or Flop? 10.) Giraffes or Dolphins 🐬
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Influenster M.
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?