- "I love how friendly and knowledgeable all the sales staff is, and I absolutely love that they are so willing to help me find free samples." in 49 reviews
- "Not sure if this was just a couple of employees being short with me but it's disappointing and poor customer service, not to mention not a good way to promote sales there. " in 37 reviews
- "they have an amazing selection of things to choose from like hair products, skin care, and make up best of all is the beauty insider program for every dollar spent you receive a point and they're 3 different types of insiders I'm on my 2nd stage and almost on my third and their birthday gifts are great love sephora." in 27 reviews
- "The only thing I wish was that they had a better rewards program such as getting a percentage off with the amount of money you spend similar to Ulta. " in 27 reviews
- "I love this store, the return policy is great you can try on the product ams if you're not happy you can return it for a full refund. " in 24 reviews
I've ordered from Sephora online and gone into the store. Shipping was fast and easy to deal with even though it was close to the holidays. Everything arrived perfectly and the samples were nice. In store, the employees that I've talked to have been very helpful with product recommendations and samples.
Sephora collection is excellent if you're trying to beauty on a budget. Sephora is owned by LVMH so you're getting a luxury product at a reasonable price. It's also made in the sameness factory that makes YSL, so you get quality without paying for the name. LOVE Sephora collection!
My favorite store!!! I prefer sephora over ulta, mainly because of all of the samples you get in store and online. I love the value sets they sell, especially the try it sets. I love the mascara one the most, you get a few deluxe mascara samples for $25 and then whichever one you like, you trade in for the full size. It's just the best beauty store ever and I would give it 10 stars if I could!
I seriously love Sephora with a passion. Everytime I go into the store it's a magical place that I would love to live in if I could. They always have the best quality beauty products that never fails to impress me. Everything in Sephora is aesthetically pleasing and I just love it.
Let's be honest, this is the most common go-to for most of us. They have it all. From frugal to fancy, there is something for everyone at Sephora! The ones inside JCPenney are mini stores though, so make sure you pop into one of the actual Sephora stores. And plan to be there for a long time!
Sephora is one of my favorite Beauty stores I like to shop at. They have everything. From Anastasia to Becca. They have all the high end makeup brands, but I also love how they have affordable makeup as well. The employes are always so helpful in finding the right product for you.
This store has become my favorite. It has almost all the products I need and while the prices for some products seem like a lot, most are very accurate for each product. Seriously almost go here every week. Its addicting for makeup lovers but I would highly recommend. Plus you can gain points with each purchase that go to getting free featured items. FREE amazing products.... cannot beat it.
Love love Sephora! I love how many different brand they hold! And I love their beauty insider where the points won't expire! :) I usually go in, explore, get what I want, test some products and I'm out. Sometimes they don't have a lot of products in stock but still love going there
My go to for all things beauty! I've been a member of Sephora's beauty insider program for a few years and have always made it my one stop shop for makeup and beauty products. There's such a wide range of products and very friendly staff that are knowledgeable on so many products!
Love Sephora! What makeup addict doesn't? Am I right? I love that they have a range of products, brands and price ranges. There's a little bit of everything for everyone. I do shop there a lot and I am a rewards member. I wish the rewards program was better, but I still like it.
Q & A
Ladies! Sephora or Ulta?😁
Question has been deleted
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
What is your favorite brand of makeup at Sephora? Sephora brand, Urban Decay, Too faced, Nars... and many more.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos