BY SEPHORA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Andria M.
I love sephora if it's a big one. Mine is small and they are always out of stock on things. They have a cool color matching machine for foundations called Color IQ. They hold it up to your skin and take 3 picture of different areas. It works really well and keeps the guessing game out of color matching.
Ashley L.
Tuscaloosa, AL
Sephora has the best makeup and every artist there really knows what they are talking about. When you walk into the store they are willing to help you become the best version of their self. I go to Sephora for a majority of my makeup products and all the employees are so helpful.
Heather F.
Honestly- best customer service. I ordered $75 worth of product and it said it was delivered to my house but i never received it. I chatted with customer service online, and they sent me the same box !! Definitely use their chat over the email for customer service. They respond faster on the chat.
Renee F.
Phoenix, AZ
Sephora has every product you could want including lots of great brands. It is well laid out, clearly marked and allows you to try almost every product. The sales people are friendly and very knowledgeable. They offer sets for great deals including trial size items so you can decide what you like without spending a fortune. Their rewards program is the bomb. Can't go wrong with Sephora!
Hannah R.
Rexburg, ID
Sephora makeup is high quality, applies beautifully, and lasts. I love that I can go to the one Sephora store and feel confident about my purchases, whether I buy Sephora brand products or any of the other brands they also sell. I can trust them to see all high quality products.
Maddie R.
San Jose, CA
Love Sephora , they offer everything you need. From the products Smashbox , Urban Decay, Too Faced, Yves Saint Laurent, Stila, MUFE and more . They're own Sephora product is great too ! I love the Sephore face powder , it keeps my face matte. Buying online they also offer samples with your cart . Make sure to be a member because you can earn points for a deluxe product and a birthday gift from them .
Evelyn L.
Irvine, CA
They have a large selection of items and have a good rewards program. Most of the items they have are on the more expensive side because they are brand name. The cashiers are usually very fast and do their job well, but other employees at the store usually don't seem to do much.
Priscilla R.
Coral Springs, FL
Sephora is my go to for beauty products. They have a great reward plan with ways to get deluxe samples of products. Also with every order you get 3 free samples. Even shopping in store you can get samples, so you know exactly what you want when you're ready to buy the full size.
Brandi C.
Oxford, AL
Sephora is one of my most favorite stores. I can go in there and always feel myself. The sales associates are super friendly and always eager to help in any way! That makes me feel very comfortable there. I can go in this store and spend hours!!! Any kind of makeup or hair care you can get it there!!!! Not only do I live the store I also have the phone app!!!! It is super easy to use as well!!!!
Janet G.
Best lip balm ever !!! If you want to create a lip liner to a lipstick color this will help you do it. Add lip liner to your lips and after you add this add the lip balm. From there you will get a full coverage lipstick.
Kenzie J.
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Influenster M.
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
Savanna M.