BY SEPHORA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Stephanie J.
Hilliard, OH
I am always weary of trying samples when I go to sephora and I typically already know what I want when I go into the store because the stores are always crowded. There is always a bunch of employees around to help with any questions and their sample packages are great too!
Brytnie A.
Brownsburg, IN
I do love Sephora just like any makeup lover, but good lord the products get more and more expensive by the second, I haven't stepped foot in a sephora in probably a year or so! Cosmetics should not be that pricey! It's outrageous and sad for us who don't make good money
Diana T.
Chicago
Its bad I spend so much money here. The people working at Sephora are so knowledgable and they know exactly what I need for my skin. Also the little device they have that decides your skin tone so you always get the right shade is legit the coolest thing I've ever seen.
Pazao T.
There's so much to see and buy. My favorite thing about Sephora is being able to test each products before making a purchase. I like that there is so many brands to chose from! My favorite areas is their skincare section. So far all shopping experience has been positive!
Lauren J.
Placentia, CA
I love sephora, although I feel like they need more staff. It is always so busy and I feel like I don't matter to them whenever I walk in. A 30 minute wait to get color matched? pssshhhhh no one has time for that. Shopping online is easy but it's hard when you want to try colors.
Lindsay W.
Williamston, MI
I love the expanse of make up brands available to me at sephoras. They've recently started to put the spotlight on new up and coming brands, and I think that gives a nice refresher to the selection we've seen previously. The only reason I gave 4 stars out of 5 is that most stores seem to be very busy at all times. I wish they had more locations to help off set the crowding.
Nicolena M.
I picked up the cover fx custom color drops from Sephora with great expectations because of the youtube community hyping it up... that was probably the worst beauty purchase ever! They were ridiculously priced and ruined my entire makeup look, I returned it immediately!
Brooke A.
Beachwood, OH
Love this beauty store so much. The staff are always extremely helpful and willing to wait. Favorite purchase ever would be my Marc Jacobs eyeliner. I shop here whenever I am near one, but we tend to only go to Ulta. Yes, I will shop here again when I am in the area next.
Kaitlyn A.
Omaha, NE
One of the largest upscale cosmetic retailers i the world, Sephora really has it all! From brands like Becca, Too Faced, Tarte, Makeup Forever, and even their own, you can walk in for something as simple as a new tube of mascara and walk out with half the store with no shame in your makeup game!
Guyenanh D.
Oakdale, MN
Sephora is one of my go to stores! There's also no website glitches and it's easy to navigate in person and online. I have gotten all my new releases there and the VIB Rouge program is amazing! I get to buy the product before the release date and get extra goodies on random days!
Kenzie J.
Beaumont, CA
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Nicki W.
Conway, SC
Let’s help each other get VoxBoxes! ✨✨✨ Answer each question individually in a reply (increase discussion)! Go and like everyone else’s answers atleast 5-10 (increase likeability) Follow and I’ll follow back! (increase follow count) YAY! 🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈 1.) Cool Tones or Warm tones? 2.) Natural Lashes or falsies? 3.) Red Lips or Nude lips? 4.) Hoops or Studs? 5.) Side bangs or straight across bangs? 6.) Liquid Foundation or Powder? 7.) Matte Nail polish or Glitter nail polish 8.) Black Mascara or Colored Mascara 9.) Fixer Upper or Flip or Flop? 10.) Giraffes or Dolphins 🐬
Influenster M.
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?