- "I love how friendly and knowledgeable all the sales staff is, and I absolutely love that they are so willing to help me find free samples." in 49 reviews
- "Not sure if this was just a couple of employees being short with me but it's disappointing and poor customer service, not to mention not a good way to promote sales there. " in 37 reviews
- "they have an amazing selection of things to choose from like hair products, skin care, and make up best of all is the beauty insider program for every dollar spent you receive a point and they're 3 different types of insiders I'm on my 2nd stage and almost on my third and their birthday gifts are great love sephora." in 27 reviews
- "The only thing I wish was that they had a better rewards program such as getting a percentage off with the amount of money you spend similar to Ulta. " in 27 reviews
- "I love this store, the return policy is great you can try on the product ams if you're not happy you can return it for a full refund. " in 24 reviews
My go-to store for high-end, designer fragrance & cosmetics. Pricey, yes, but it carries all of the tried-and-true products of the beauty world that really do work! The staff is always knowledgeable & show off great makeup looks, would absolutely recommend shopping here!
While Sephora can be quite expensive, I absolutely love it. There is no better place to buy high end makeup. Even the Sephora brand items, which are a bit more affordable are amazing. If you join their Beauty Insider program you will get exclusive offers and a terrific gift on your birthday. I highly recommend Sephora for all your beauty needs.
Almost all my makeup comes from here and I Love it! From eye makeup to lips to face they have it all and the most amazing selection of makeup brushes! There's so many different options that go with your skin type! And the help is amazing you almost can't do anything without someone asking if you need help of giving there professional opinion! It's the royal treatment!
I love the Kat Von D tattoo lock it foundation. I've been using it for years, and it never failed. I've used other foundations, but I always go back for this foundation. I love that it is full coverage, but you could also sheer it out. The package is also amazing, the product is not wasted.
Sephora is definitely my go to store if I need anything in the BEAUTY WORLD. I love that I can read reviews on products to help me with my purchases. You can get samples, with your purchases, which have helped me a lot to try other products without having to buy them. I love their policy of being able to try any product and return it if you are unhappy with it. Saves having to over spend on already expensive makeup, that you end up throwing aside, and unable to to throw away because you spent so much money on it.
I received a mixed matte eye shadow by Sephora in a recent monthly mailing from Ipsy. I was very impressed with the bold colors. The blend was a mixture of olive green, copper, navy, and charcoal. When applying the shade with a brush, the colors were clearly identifiable on my lid & the color wore all day without creasing. It's a great product for a night out on the town.
Of course who doesnt love Sephora aka makeup heaven?? I always love how they have a wide range of employees, the one that I have been into have always been well kept and well organized. Such a variety of makeup and skin care as well. I never leave a sephora empty handed.
This store is amazing but is on the naughty list for making me spend so much money. They have all the high end makeup brands. They also have beauty rewards which you get points when you shop and then you can redeem the points for deluxe sized items. FAVORITE Store.
While I do love Sephora! I just hate that everything Sells out soo fast! Maybe it's just my Sephora. But I have to say the employees are always willing to help. I do have to say I love the girl that conveniced me to buy the peach palette! It's my fav palette ever !
Love coming to Sephora to admire all the beauty products. They carry mainly prestige brands, so it can be expensive. The shopping experience is nice. There's always an employee at the front of the entrance to greet you and the employees seem friendly and willing to help.
Q & A
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
What is your favorite brand of makeup at Sephora? Sephora brand, Urban Decay, Too faced, Nars... and many more.
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos