- "I love how friendly and knowledgeable all the sales staff is, and I absolutely love that they are so willing to help me find free samples." in 49 reviews
- "Not sure if this was just a couple of employees being short with me but it's disappointing and poor customer service, not to mention not a good way to promote sales there. " in 37 reviews
- "they have an amazing selection of things to choose from like hair products, skin care, and make up best of all is the beauty insider program for every dollar spent you receive a point and they're 3 different types of insiders I'm on my 2nd stage and almost on my third and their birthday gifts are great love sephora." in 27 reviews
- "The only thing I wish was that they had a better rewards program such as getting a percentage off with the amount of money you spend similar to Ulta. " in 27 reviews
- "I love this store, the return policy is great you can try on the product ams if you're not happy you can return it for a full refund. " in 24 reviews
Sephora was not the best experience I've ever had. The consultants were sort of conceited and made me feel inferior. I do love their makeup but I don't like being treated like a peasant. I'll still buy their makeup but I'll will not be dealing with their employees.
Sephora is perfect it has all kind of high end , best quality makeup ! My favorite purchase has been Becca x Jaclyn Hill champagne pop ! Best collaboration ever! Sephora has everything we might want from skin care, makeup, bushes and much more.
Sephora is my go to beauty store when i wanna pick up some new products. I love it and will always continue to shop here. One of my favorite stops in the mall for sure, it is expensive but the products are always worth it and the workers are always so helpful and nice.
It's hard to go into Sephora and not want everything on display. I love that they are a store that's exclusively dedicated to make-up, skin, and hair care products. If I am looking for something, but unsure, I know I can find it there. Also, the sales associates tend to be really knowledgeable about the products and offer helpful advice when trying to make decisions. I also love the point perks and the ease of shopping online. The only drawback is that they don't cover all of my favorite brands like theBalm.
Loveeeee this store. It has all of the great brands and products I need and use. I also really like a lot of the "Sephora" brand products as well. Especially the eye primer, it is an amazing product. Also great if you want to try out different products before you buy!
I love Sephora! I like ordering online because you get so many different samples with your order! The reward program is really nice. I've never been into a store, except for the one in my J.C. Penny. I go there all the time. The staff is wonderful and knowledgeable!
Sephora is such a great place to get makeup. Compared to ulta, they're pretty similar. I feel like with Sephora the employees typically talk to the customers and offer help more so than at ulta. They're both great though. Would recommend if you need to go somewhere to get high end makeup.
Of course who doesnt love Sephora aka makeup heaven?? I always love how they have a wide range of employees, the one that I have been into have always been well kept and well organized. Such a variety of makeup and skin care as well. I never leave a sephora empty handed.
I like the selection of brands and products. I usually order on their website and I haven't had any trouble with shipping, its been pretty timely and well packaged. Overall I like Sephora and would recommend those who love makeup and beauty products to check them out.
As a makeup artist as well as a regular person just obsessed with makeup, I love Sephora! Sephora has a wide selection of makeup from a variety of brands. They also have their own makeup brand for an affordable price. You can go to Sephora knowing that you will find what you're looking for and more.
Q & A
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
What is your favorite brand of makeup at Sephora? Sephora brand, Urban Decay, Too faced, Nars... and many more.
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos