- "I love how friendly and knowledgeable all the sales staff is, and I absolutely love that they are so willing to help me find free samples." in 49 reviews
- "Not sure if this was just a couple of employees being short with me but it's disappointing and poor customer service, not to mention not a good way to promote sales there. " in 37 reviews
- "they have an amazing selection of things to choose from like hair products, skin care, and make up best of all is the beauty insider program for every dollar spent you receive a point and they're 3 different types of insiders I'm on my 2nd stage and almost on my third and their birthday gifts are great love sephora." in 27 reviews
- "The only thing I wish was that they had a better rewards program such as getting a percentage off with the amount of money you spend similar to Ulta. " in 27 reviews
- "I love this store, the return policy is great you can try on the product ams if you're not happy you can return it for a full refund. " in 24 reviews
I love going into sephora everyone is so helpful! I learn a lot from the people who work here about how to apply makeup correctly. They matched me super well to my foundation and really do an amazing job. The perks for also being an insider are amazing too! I love getting freebies for my birthday or using my points to try something amazing out.
Sephora is Sephora haha! Any make up enthusiast knows that Sephora is the place to go for great, but pricey products. I recently received a few items I ordered from Sephora's website. I only had a chance to try a couple of them, but so far so good. A while back I also had a makeover in the store as well.
Sephora ahhh it is like Toys r us for makeup. I really love the brand selections at Sephora. One of my go to placed for skincare and makeup. I usually purchase gifts for my sisters and friends there like fragrance. I love the ability to sample things before you commit to the purchase
my favorite beauty store. they always have great products at great prices and have lots of samples to choose from. i love their beauty insider program which lets you earn cool products. i shop here all the time especially online. they have honest reviews and they help me determine what i want
Sephora is the best place for high end products! the sephora brand is really great as well! I have visited multiple locations around the US . customer service and knowledge is always amazing! I love that they also don't pressure you to buy something instead let you sample to see if you want to purchase a full sized I enjoy this because my skin breaks out so easily so I can see if a product works for me!
Sephora is your go to place to shop for beauty products. It is a great store to go to find new ways to beautify yourself. The products are very good quality but it depends on what you are looking for. The prices vary depending on the brand. I would recommend sephora to anyone who loves beauty and makeup.
Sephora literally has EVERYTHING a beauty junkie could want! I love shopping online rather than in stores. In stores, there always seems to be too crowded at the one I frequent and there is never enough people available to help. It's great for people who know what they are looking for!
Probably the place I most frequent for beauty products. Being able to physically see products and get samples is helpful. Customer service needs some work. I like that there are times during the year to save some money. I will continue to shop here as long as they don't act a fool like Ulta did.
Sephora always has wonderful customer servide starting from when inenter the store, until i am walking out the door. Their selection and availability is spot on each visit. If they happen to be out of something, they order and have it shipped to me within a reasonable amount oftime.
This place is awesome it has the things you could possible think of and even things you would have never even knew existed I would buy from here more but they are so expensive but one day I plan on going and finding all the right make up for me with a little help from one of the workers
Q & A
Ladies! Sephora or Ulta?😁
Question has been deleted
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
What is your favorite brand of makeup at Sephora? Sephora brand, Urban Decay, Too faced, Nars... and many more.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos