BY SEPHORA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Jen R.
Holbrook, MA
I LOVE Sephora! They carry all high end products and also have their own line which is affordable!! The staff are always willing to help you and even show you tips and trips!!! Whether your new to make up or a make up junkie you should go here!! My favorite purchase is my Kat Von D contour palette!
Sam W.
Birmingham, AL
I love spear. They are always super helpful and have a great selection of products. They carry my favorite brand Kat Von D. They are a bit expensive but its worth it because their products are great. I recommend shopping here and they always are happy to give samples before you buy!
Raeleen R.
Johnstown, PA
i really like the products from sephora, their eye palettes are really nice. i really cannot think of any changes. my favorite purchase is a nice eye palette and i love the friendliness of the staff. i will definitley shop at sephora again i wish their prices werent so high.
Kianna A.
Sweetwater , TX
I live in a really small town, so I have to drive to the next biggest city to shop. I'm sooo lucky they have a Sephora! This is my go to store for all my makeup. The customer service is always great and their products are awesome. They can be a little pricey, but makeup is always worth it!
Itzayana B.
My go to for online shopping you get 3 samples and they always have mobile offers so you get another one. I like their rewards points and when you go into a store they always approach you with a friendly face. I have never had an issue with a return even when I didn't have a receipt.
Whitney P.
Grafton, WV
Sephora is a great destination to pick up any high end beauty products! Due to the high end quality of the products, you should expect to pay more for the makeup and other beauty products offered. All the products have great quality and they rarely disappoint. You can either visit the store in person, or you can even conveniently order products online off the website. Either way, it's a great one stop shop for anything beauty related!
haylley T.
Reynoldsburg , OH
The employees who helped me at the Polaris, OH location were wonderful! They were excellent when it came to finding the perfect foundation for my skin type, and needs. Overall I am very impressed with my experiences at Sephora. This store has an excellent amount of product selection. I can always find what I need.
Amanda S.
South Jordan, UT
This is the place to get high end and luxury products. One of my favorite things about Sephora is return policy. When you are investing money in products its good to know that if you don't like it, or it doesn't work for you, you can return it no questions asked. Also, you can get samples of almost anything!
Kate G.
Coconut Creek, FL
Sephora is an awesome beauty store. They have makeup, skincare, fragrance, haircare, and more. They all are high end products however, so no going there if you're looking cheap! They have a rewards and point system which earns you sample size products depending on how much you spend.
Kelli W.
maumee, ohio
I wish I had willpower to stay away. I tried ulta once, no thanks! Sephora employees are so nice and always helpful, give samples when I'm curious... online ordering is awesome and comes with so many great freebies! I always buy one of the freebies. It's how I try so many new produxts
Kenzie J.
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Influenster M.
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
Savanna M.