- "I love how friendly and knowledgeable all the sales staff is, and I absolutely love that they are so willing to help me find free samples." in 49 reviews
- "Not sure if this was just a couple of employees being short with me but it's disappointing and poor customer service, not to mention not a good way to promote sales there. " in 37 reviews
- "they have an amazing selection of things to choose from like hair products, skin care, and make up best of all is the beauty insider program for every dollar spent you receive a point and they're 3 different types of insiders I'm on my 2nd stage and almost on my third and their birthday gifts are great love sephora." in 27 reviews
- "The only thing I wish was that they had a better rewards program such as getting a percentage off with the amount of money you spend similar to Ulta. " in 27 reviews
- "I love this store, the return policy is great you can try on the product ams if you're not happy you can return it for a full refund. " in 24 reviews
Sephora workers at my location really make you want to s t a y there. They make you feel extremely comfortable and definitely handle issues smoothly and without problems. Sephora is my go-to store for purchasing cosmetics for their great customer service and their huge selection of makeup and variety of makeup services. Highly recommend Sephora for any cosmetic/skincare needs.
This is my go to place to buy makeup the products in the store themselves are amazing and they carry a great variety of brands which is great it's like makeup paradise in there but their staff can be sometimes cranky and arrogant and their customer service is horrible unless you're a rouge member
I'm a Sephora addict ! Love this place and all the options. I'm a Rouge member and I can say it is worth it, with the free shipping to samples that are received and the coupons not to mention all the beauty products you can dream of. This is my favorite store for sure !
I LOVEEEE SEPHORA. It has all my makeup needs almost everything beauty that I want Sephora has!! The only downside is there is only one sale a month and some of those Sephora workers have no idea what they're talking about when I ask for advice but they are usually very nice so it's okay.
Sephora has all you need for your beauty routines. Lots of high end beauty products to fit anyone's needs. The service is always excellent and there is always an employee waiting to serve me when I enter this store. I needed help finding a new foundation and they matched my skin tone to several different brands based on my skin type. The only complaint I'd have is that they don't offer many discounts on products.
Goodness, I can't say enough good things about Sephora! I wish i could love here! Haha. The staff is so friendly, so knowledgeable and always ready to help you. I spend so much money here it should be a sin! They have everything and anything you can imagine beauty wise!
I love going to this store I'm a VIB Rouge member!!! Yes I know!! I'm a shopaholic when it comes to makeup! Everything you need is in this store from beauty products to hair, nails, skin care, & fragrance!! It's a one stop shop for most people like me!! I love it here it's my home away from home!!
Sephora is my go-to for all makeup needs. The staff is always knowledgeable and helpful. If you aren't ready to purchase a product without trying it first, Sephora will provide you with samples... not to mention the amazing products you can receive with the rewards card !
Sephora is definitely one of my favorite stores. They have everything from makeup, lipstick, makeup brushes, hair products, and more. The price range varies from very affordable to a little pricier, but it's all worth it. If you been to Sephora already, please check it out.
Sephora is like your cool older sister.Always trending and giving you makeup advice. Sephora has been my #1 since, day 1. I do about 80% of my makeup, haircare, and skincare shopping here. The member system is great too! You earn 1/$1 spent. Which eventually adds up and you can use it towards rewards!
Q & A
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
What is your favorite brand of makeup at Sephora? Sephora brand, Urban Decay, Too faced, Nars... and many more.
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos