- "I love how friendly and knowledgeable all the sales staff is, and I absolutely love that they are so willing to help me find free samples." in 49 reviews
- "Not sure if this was just a couple of employees being short with me but it's disappointing and poor customer service, not to mention not a good way to promote sales there. " in 37 reviews
- "they have an amazing selection of things to choose from like hair products, skin care, and make up best of all is the beauty insider program for every dollar spent you receive a point and they're 3 different types of insiders I'm on my 2nd stage and almost on my third and their birthday gifts are great love sephora." in 27 reviews
- "The only thing I wish was that they had a better rewards program such as getting a percentage off with the amount of money you spend similar to Ulta. " in 27 reviews
- "I love this store, the return policy is great you can try on the product ams if you're not happy you can return it for a full refund. " in 24 reviews
I really like that I can get all of my high end products in real life. I also like that sephora provides me with opportunities to swatch things before I purchase. I just have noticed that a lot of the staff is suspicious and rude. This might just be the stores in my area.
Love this beauty store so much. The staff are always extremely helpful and willing to wait. Favorite purchase ever would be my Marc Jacobs eyeliner. I shop here whenever I am near one, but we tend to only go to Ulta. Yes, I will shop here again when I am in the area next.
I love Sephora! If you sign up for their beauty insider you get amazing rewards! On your birthday they usually give you a free little gift. The gifts are super cute. They makeup they sell there is a little pricey but it's worth if you want something that work really well
I'm a Sephora addict ! Love this place and all the options. I'm a Rouge member and I can say it is worth it, with the free shipping to samples that are received and the coupons not to mention all the beauty products you can dream of. This is my favorite store for sure !
Will never buy makeup from anywhere else. If you buy $50 in products you get a free makeover for any event and they also give you a free nice gift for your Birthday. Staff is always friendly and helpful, they will even let you test makeup out you are thinking about buying.
Sephora is one of my go to stores! There's also no website glitches and it's easy to navigate in person and online. I have gotten all my new releases there and the VIB Rouge program is amazing! I get to buy the product before the release date and get extra goodies on random days!
I love shopping at sephora. The products are so good i always find what I'm looking for and if i just want to try something out and not buy it, they give you a sample to take home. I love that! The products are pricey but most are very worth it. I highly recommend this place for a beauty and skin care products!
Sephora workers at my location really make you want to s t a y there. They make you feel extremely comfortable and definitely handle issues smoothly and without problems. Sephora is my go-to store for purchasing cosmetics for their great customer service and their huge selection of makeup and variety of makeup services. Highly recommend Sephora for any cosmetic/skincare needs.
It is a great store because you can try anything you are intrested in. it is a little bit pricey but it is good quality and it make you feel satisfy besides the brand sephora not the store is not pricey at all and is still good quality product. the store tough is amazing.
The staffs there are very friendly, they greet you right away when you walk into the store. Also, if you want a sample, they'll be happy to give you one. One thing they can improve on is checking/restocking the cotton pads and makeup remover for people who wants to try out the products. I always have a hard time finding cotton pads and makeup remover to clean up my hand from all the swatches I made from the products.
Q & A
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
What is your favorite brand of makeup at Sephora? Sephora brand, Urban Decay, Too faced, Nars... and many more.
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos