BY SEPHORA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Ultra or Sephora ? Witch do you find more better?🤔 I lov...17 Answers
  • My birthday gift from #Sephora woohoo!!!!! And some free...1 Answers
Alana W.
Gainesville, FL
Sephora is an awesome store! They carry mostly makeup products and facial care products. They have really excellent customer service if you have an issue with an item that you bought even if its used they will most likely take it back. They also give out FREE samples!!!
Victoria A.
Sephora is so dangerous, because I always leave with something in my hand, whether I planned on it or not! It's a great place to learn about makeup application, and most store associates I've spoken with are always very helpful. I love that they let you take samples home too!
Abby F.
I love sephora for high end makeup. I prefer it to Ulta as it carries more of the brands I like. I also love that you can get samples of most of the products before you buy. They also have great customer service and an awesome return policy. It might just be my favorite store!
Katherine M.
Union City, PA
Shopping Sephora online is much better than going in stores. The store is always overly crowded, but it does have the benefit of trying products how and finding the best shade for you. The store can also be very overwhelming, however, most of the time the staff is really nice and helpful.
Samaida S.
I love te store and love the brand the price of the sephora collection products its amazing compare with the quality that they are and the employees... when you can get a hold to one of them lol on a busy day... they can really help you they have so much knowledge and really go the extra miles to help you out
Karen S.
Little Rock, AR
Goodness, I can't say enough good things about Sephora! I wish i could love here! Haha. The staff is so friendly, so knowledgeable and always ready to help you. I spend so much money here it should be a sin! They have everything and anything you can imagine beauty wise!
Larissa F.
Liberal , KS
I enjoy going to Sephora! It can be a bit crowded at times, but I don't mind it. Service is always good and I go ever so often. My favorite purchase from Sephora would be Champagne Pop! I recommend shopping here because you are guaranteed to finding a product that you will like.
Rafiqah A.
Bridgeport, CT
I LOVEEEE SEPHORA. It has all my makeup needs almost everything beauty that I want Sephora has!! The only downside is there is only one sale a month and some of those Sephora workers have no idea what they're talking about when I ask for advice but they are usually very nice so it's okay.
Alyssa B.
St Clr Shores, MI
My whole day lights up when sephora is somewhere in my plans! This is my happy place. I could spend hours in Sephora. It has a variety of options from cheap to expensive but always quality products. The Sephora collection itself is also very impressive! And who knew swatching everything could be so much fun!
Ashley F.
Will never buy makeup from anywhere else. If you buy $50 in products you get a free makeover for any event and they also give you a free nice gift for your Birthday. Staff is always friendly and helpful, they will even let you test makeup out you are thinking about buying.
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Influenster M.
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
Savanna M.
Independence, MO
Erica A.
San Marcos, TX
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
Diana V.
Doral, FL
Do you prefer Sephora or Ulta to purchase makeup?