BY SEPHORA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Kitty C.
This is the #1 makeup hub for everyone I know. They have an excellent selection and helpful workers. The cons are that they rarely ever have sales or deals and it's pretty hard to get VIB. Pros are birthday gifts, cumulative point rewards, samples when buying online, and many more! Best to treat yourself here.
Kelly C.
Sherman oaks, CA
Not a big fan on how they probably use the same brush without really cleaning it, to match you. Wait time is ridiculous and most of the employees seem stuck up and will walk right past you without asking if you need help. I've gone in a handful of times and mostly because i had a gift card.
Jazlyn E.
Louisville, KY
Sephora is always my go to when I need something new, the people working are always so helpful and they know so much about all the make up there. Plus you can always get free samples to try before you buy and their return policy is one of the best. Makes me not want to shop anywhere else.
Patricia B.
My favorite product I've ever used is the Bare Minerals powder foundation. It matches perfectly and feels light on my skin. I've been using it for years and I've never had any problems at all with this product.
Mariah S.
Boston, MA
Looooove it! One of the best places on earth! They have all different kinds of products at different price points. You'll almost always find what you are looking for (and more). It is very nicely organized and you can locate things yourself easily, because sometimes the staff is too busy.
vanessa n.
Trabuco Canyon, CA
This too faced mascara is amazing. (the one in the image is a mini). However, I would not personally recommend this for asian eyes. For a mascara, it is not too expensive for the beautiful wand and formula. If you have Asian eyes, I recommend the lash blast fusion from covergirl, and their mascaras are more affordable! I learned that the brand doesn't matter when it comes to mascara. It is important to switch out mascaras every 2-3 months though!
Synethia E.
Los Angeles, CA
Love the range of items this store carries. I also like their point system because I get to try lots of high end products that I go ahead and repurchase. I love the fact that they give ample amounts in their sample. I would say buy your beauty items at Sephora and join the rewards program.
Donnya F.
Springfield, MA
My go to store! Sephora has great deals for members, you gain points rapidly that can be redeemed for free items! They have free birthday gifts, and always give samples when asked. The associates are extremely helpful and friendly. They're prices are quite reasonable. Definitely recommend!
j l.
I like how most Sephora associates in my stores leave me to do my own thing since I'm mostly sampling and swatching things on my sensitive skin. I've been able to ask for samples with ease and the samples are super generous, which allows me to make sure a product works before I buy it. With the price per oz of cosmetics being so high, it really helps to make sure you know something is worth it before you commit.

I also love the deluxe samples they include in online purchases. They are often offering samples of super luxe items that I usually can't justify but one can dream!
Cassie W.
Saint Joseph, MN
I love Sephora ! I love how many different brands that they offer and also the point system that they have. I always really enjoy the free samples you get with every online purchase ! I am a VIB member and I love the occasional sales they have to, that's when I stock up on my favorites and things I've never tried !
Kenzie J.
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Influenster M.
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
Savanna M.